Introduction

GREETINGS

HELLO FRIENDS, 

I hope you are all having a great summer. I am happy to share with you my upcoming story. I have been working on this story for some time now, thinking about the different details and the best way to introduce this story to you. I have changed the story line many times, I nearly forgot how it all really started. 

This story is about love, friendship, family and how to navigate life. People tend to forget that what we have to experience when are eighteen years old is crucial, as whatever we go through back then it will shape the adults who we are today. Therefore, I always see that writing about young adult/new adult is as equally important as writing about adult fiction. I still remember my first heartache and the first time I fell in love. I carried those emotions with me my whole life. They shaped me; they shaped how I perceive relationships and how I deal with my own emotions. 

I remember hearing this saying somewhere, "First love, never gets old, never grows less. It stays with us forever,"

This story is about that kind of love. The love that stays with us forever, regardless of what we go through in life.

 I hope you will enjoy the story of William and Dream. I will be publishing the prologue and the first chapter soon. 

                        Thus, stay tuned! 💙