Chapter 16- Mistake

Hii Friends,

I will be glad if you will share your views about Chapter in story. It gives me ideas to improve and keeps me motivated.

Enjoy reading!!!
Thanks!!!

Raghbir was irritated he had been trying to make Yuvika learn a single cord from last 15 mins but the girl was full on brat mode. He just want to wack her but he knew she will again sulk like a toddler for doing that in front of Ayush.

Raghbir got up- bss Ayush Aaj ke liye itna kafi hai. We will continue tomorrow. And I will come to house and teach you there only.

Ayush- prr studio mai kyu nhi Bhaiyu yaha mujhe bhut accha laga.

Raghbir- baacha tu college se ayega, fir Tera college ka kaam hoga, teri studies hogi yaha ana Jana krene se accha i will come home personally. And jb tujhe holiday' millege we will come here and practice. Okay?

Ayush nodded. He started packing his guitar in bag. Yuvika looked towards Raghbir he was just staring at her means she in deep trouble. She gulped and got up to leave behind Ayush before the lion hunts her. But to her bad luck......

Raghbir- Ashu tu Jaa car mai Teri di se mujhe kaam hai. So wait outside......Ayush nodded and left.

Yuvika immediately looked down when Raghbir came and stood in front of her folding his hands on his chest and spoke-

Kya krr rahi thi tu?

Yuvika looked at him- mene kya kiya Bhai....she said Looking innocently which she was not.

Raghbir sarcastically- Oh aap toh kuch krr he nhi Rahi thi hai na bss I was imagining things. What's wrong with you ek cord sikhne mai 15 min. Seriously Yuvika you forgot how i taught you. Mere serious sessions phir se lene hai tujhe, i still have that cane with me to make you toe the line.

Yuvika annoyed- pta hai...pta hai baade aye cane Wale. Ashu ke sath kitne pyaar se bat krr rahe the. Sirf ek baar gussa Kiya and immediately you toned down your voice. Not so fair....she huffed.

Raghbir gave her disbelief look- what is your damn age Yuvika. Are you 5 or something jo tu chid rahi hai aur vo bhi aapne he chote bhai se. Agar Bhai asa krte toh kya krti?

Yuvika irritated- unko krne ki kya zarurat hai bro. Vo asa he krte hai and I am fine with him pampering Ashu because I have seen him getting angry and i don't want Ayush to face that.

Raghbir raised his eyebrow- ohh so tera matlab hai that your are okay with my Anger. Mera gussa tujh prr koi affect nhi rakhta. Toh mujhe Ayush ko bhi wase he treat krna chaiye jasie i was with you.

Yuvika' eyes widen- no way. Mene asa kb kha vo baacha aapke gusse ko kasie bardasht krr payega. Don't turn into a hittler.

Raghbir chuckled- you are not jealous Yuvi. It just you are sulking that everyone is soo soft for Ayush. The great Arjun Rawte turns into a softy for the kid and now me. Right?

Yuvika looked away her bhai can always read her like a book. Raghbir sighed he should have talked to her early but he should do that now.

Raghbir- sit let's have a talk.

Yuvika- aree ghr Jake baat krte hai na late ho gaye toh dada aur bhaiya baand Baja denge.

Raghbir just nodded he will address the topic and he should before Yuvika does a mistake of hurting someone or herself by her words or actions.

Yuvika left. They need to reach on time it became there tradition that Maheswari' will come to Rawte' mansion for evening tea and dinner And vice versa they take turns on every Sunday. So today the Maheswari' are going to come and Yuvika needs to rush.