Chapter- 17 Hurt

Three days went by just like that. Arjun didn't talked to Ayush neither did he talked with Yuvika. Arjun was Angry and hurt. He was still trying to make himself understand that his kid brother is fine he was Angry how can his kid take such a stupid risk with his life and nothing major happened and he was hurt that Yuvika tried to hide something like this from him.

Ayush went towards Arjun' room it was 8 in the morning and he need to leave for college. No one was present for breakfast. His didi just left she was still not talking to him. His dada is also not talking to him and everything hurt him like hell. In his implusivesness he gave in to his temptation of trying out car and now was cursing himself for such studipity. He was about to knock when he was his dada sitting near the window with his eyes closed. He looked so lost that Ayush just left from there. The more he saw his dada sad the more he felt guilty for his actions.

Yuvika on the otherhand left towards Maheshwari mansion. She was now getting more and more frustrated by what all was happening in her life. She can take her Dada' anger very well but his silence was just killing her. She would have sit and talk to her Rosh bhabhi but her father is not well so she has to go and take care of him also. She had enough issues in her life to solve and now Yuvika Don't want to burden her up with her problems.

She entered the Mansion. And found Raghbir, Kunj and Twinkle having breakfast. She just went towards the breakfast table and sat on chair Stratling them.

Hello family....She said.

Kunj- tu yaha kya krr rahi hai vo bhi itni subha?

Yuvika avoided his question and looked at her bhabhi- bhook lagi hai kuch khana hai bhabhi please baana do.

Twinkle nodded and left to bring something for her.

Kunj raised his eyebrow- I asked something Yuvi. Ghr prr kyu nhi hai iss time prr. Tu Arjun ko ase chodd krr yaha ayi hai aur Ayush vo baacha hai....

Yuvika kept her head on the table- Bhaiya Give me a break please...her voice closed off.

Kunj and Raghbir looked at each other. They know Yuvika is hurting much more than anyone. Arjun is first time in his life taken silence to teach them a lesson. He just don't want his younger brother to face his Anger side but he forgot he is hurting Yuvika by this new side of him. She can easily take there Anger but never silence. That' when they are upset with her or hurt they just take it out on her rather than closing her off and Arjun was just doing that. In way of protecting his one child from his anger, he was hurting his another child with his silence.

Kunj was about to say something just then Twinkle came. The husband wife looked at eachother and then towards Yuvika. Twinkle went towards her and made her sit straight. She forwarded the plate of her favourite dish Uttapam.

Yuvika looked away how can she eat when her Dada and younger kiddo has not eaten anything properly.

Twinkle tore the morsel and put it near her mouth-

Kha Yuvi....she said frimly. Yuvika ate without a word. When her both bhabhi' use this tone she just don't know how to disobey it. Kunj and Raghbir had to bit their smile. When Yuvika is upset she is a hard nut to crack. Only Roshni and Twinkle can make her comply. Yuvika ate without a word though Twinkle was feeding her, her mind was in different zone on how to pacify her dada which seems like impossible to her now.

Once she was done Twinkle got up to go but Yuvika held her hand and hugged her midriff burying her face in her kruti. Twinkle gently creased her hair, just like Maheshwari Sibling', Rawte siblings are also her own child. She understands Yuvika' dilema better than anyone.

She pulled back and cupped Yuvika' face and asked-

Gussa hai....she shook her head......Hurt hai.....she again shook her head..... Twinkle smiled..... confused hai.....Yuvika nodded like a child.