16.Khurana kya ?

An/~ you guys can listen to the above song while reading. Enjoy!

Flashback

The day before everyone was coming back from Jaipur.

Adhiraj had an important meeting with an American Mafia group at one of the bars owned by the Singhanias.

The meeting was going all fine when suddenly there was firing. Adhiraj came with a few men as this deal was almost finalised and thought would leave early. Adhiraj took his gun out and shot a few people. Meanwhile he sees a shot pass by his ear and shoot at a person in front of him . Looking back he saw a guy in a suit . He walked towards him and shook his hand and introduced himself as Vikrant . Ceo of VK group of industries. Without wasting any time they started attacking the others but as they were more in number they attacked Adhiraj and injured him . Vikrant somehow managed to get him out and took him to the hospital.

Present ~

Third person POV -

Adhiraj: kaha na ki accident tha . Kaam se bahar Gaya tha aur accident ho gaya.

( I said it's an accident right. I went out for work and this happened)

Dishika: chalo shiv ji ki kripa hai ki apko Vikrant mil Gaye wahan.

( thank god you found vikrant there )

Adhiraj raised his eyebrow listening to Dishika calling Vikrant by his first name.

Dishika: umm aap nahi chahte na ki humaei shadi ke bare mein kisi ko pata chale ... Don't worry main kisiko nahi bataungi..

( ummm You Don't want everyone to know about our marriage right. Don't worry I won't tell anyone)

Dishika went to the washroom leaving behind Adhiraj guilty.

Aisa nahi hai.. I just want you to be safe.. Adhiraj thought internally.

( it's not like that)

When Dishika returned she saw him dozing off in a sleeping position. She went to him and shook him a little to wake him up .

Aap shirt nike liye..aap ki dressing change karni hai.

( you remove your shirt I have to change your dressing)

She went to get the dressing essentials and when she came back she saw him struggling to open his shirt. Without saying anything she went close to him and started opening his shirt. Adhiraj too didn't protest and just kept looking at her .

While cleaning his wounds Dishika started humming a song
Adhiraj's trance broke and he smiled a little . He couldn't help and asked her ..

Purane gane pasand hai tumhe ?
( you like old songs ?)

Dishika didn't expect this question from him but replied nevertheless..
Han ..aapko ( yes ! You?)

Adhiraj: han bas gunguna leta hoon kabhi kabhi
( yeah I too hum sometimes)

Usse gungunana nahi ghurrana kehte Hain Dishika muttered ..
( that's not humming that's growling)

Adhiraj: Khurrana kya ?
(Khuranna what ?)

Dishika: Khurrana? Tch aap so jaiye aapki dawai sar par Chad gayi hai.
Goodnight.
( khurana? Tch you please sleep your meds are high on you.Goodnight)

Although Adhiraj misheard Khurana he still had a sour feeling about the way he looked at her and couldn't sleep till late.
Shutting his eyes he tried but couldn't sleep. So he called Dishika . And in literal means he called her ..
Dishika was sleeping peacefully but got up to her phone ringing. She picked up the call still in her semi awake situation.