CHAPTER 8

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Today Anthony invites me to go to a charity event that his family holds. I will meet his family, including Dominic, as well as his wife, which I am kind of curious about. I'm curious about how Anthony will behave at that event. Will he hold me near him or just forget about me when he meets his brother's wife?

Yesterday, we spent our day running, hiding, and seeking. Fuck him. He wanted to touch me all day. That's why I ran and avoided him so fucking much. I ran all around the cabin every time he wanted to touch me. Although he fulfilled his promise not to fuck me, he couldn't let his hands stay still. 

Now, both of us pack our things and we move from the island to Anthony's apartment. He said that I would stay with him forever since I didn't have any more money to rent a place. His apartment is in New York, he explained that we would stay in New York until the wedding day, then we would move back to LA—our hometown. Our arranged wedding will be held in 2 days, and tomorrow I will go with him to fit our wedding suits.

It's still in the afternoon and we go to the city using his yacht. Gosh, he is so rich, and handsome; Still an asshole. When we arrive in the city, Anthony takes me to a store to buy me a dress.

"How about this dress, Fany?" I try one of his choices of dress and I'm not lying, this dress is so expensive and so good. I stand in front of a mirror, seeing myself wearing the dress.

"You look gorgeous, Bella..! You know, we must buy it all, I will fuck you in those dresses someday." He grabs my waist from behind and kisses my neck.

"Pervert..!" I yell.

I can see how blushing I'm in the mirror. Fuck. Quickly, I go inside the changing room and reuse my old clothes. He buys all the dresses for me. From the dress store, he brings me into a salon to do my hair and makeup. God, why does he spend his money on me?

He waits for me while reading a magazine at the salon. That's rare. Usually, boys hate waiting for their girl when she goes into a salon. He is a keeper for sure. Should I let him have my heart? What kind of thought is this? Fuck, I literally fall into his trap now.

After a long 1-hour makeup session, I finally finished.

"You are pretty, Bella. Let's go home. I need to prepare my suit too." He says.

"Alright. Thank you, Fany, for everything."

"You're welcome, darling."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Anthony drives the car to George's and Beatrice's house. He says the event always takes place at his parent's house. This is my first time visiting this event and I'm nervous as hell. Anthony holds my hand tightly to go inside and I can tell you all that the people start to whisper at each other when they see Anthony and me pass by.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Why does everybody keep looking at us? Anthony approaches his parents immediately.

"Mom, Father." Anthony greets his parents.

Both George and Beatrice look shocked to see Anthony hold my hand and bring me into this event. Gosh, does he always catch everyone's attention?

"Bella..!" Beatrice hugs me, "Is this for real?? Have you finally agreed to marry my son?" She asks me.

"I don't have a choice, though, but yes, I've agreed to marry Anthony," I reply to her.

"Thank God...!! I'm so happy to hear it. Here, I will introduce you to our family. Dominic, Luna, come here." Beatrice calls my soon-to-be brother-in-law and his wife.