17.On point...

Adhiraj was standing in the hospital with Rohan and saw Vikrant leave with Dishika. He saw the entire drama unfold in front of his eyes. He wasn't angry. He was mad . He was MAD

Flashback -
As he saw Dishika leave he felt a void in the room and in his heart too. He was completely unaware of such feelings and knew that it's something that only happens when she was around. He tried to sleep to run away from these thoughts but couldn't. As soon as he closed his eyes he thought she would hum and he could sleep but she wasn't there.
Not wasting any more time he got up, called Rohan and went to the hospital as he was experiencing" stomach pain " apparently.

Currently -

Rohan : bhai stomach se pain kahin Dil Tak transfer toh nahi ho gaya na

( brother, did your stomach pain go up to your heart ?)

Adhiraj: chup kar aur chal
( shut up and move)

Rohan : rehne do Bhai saaf dikh raha hai aapki shakal pe ki Dil me dard ho raha hai. Uff ye dukh ! Dard! Peeda !
Aur haan aapko drop kar raha hoon uss cafe mein jao apni Laila ke paas aur bacha lo use us gabbar se .

( Oh please let it be bro .. I can clearly see it on your face that your heart is paining.
Gosh this sadness, hurt and pain ....
And yes I am dropping you at that cafe go get ur Laila from that Gabbar)

Adhiraj : Laila aur Gabbar ?

Rohan: bhai yaar shabdon pe nahi emotions pe dhyan do na
( See the emotion not the words my dear )

Rohan dropped Adhiraj at the cafe and he saw both of them sitting near the window table and having a great conversation.
Dekho toh kaise has rahi hai ..he thought to himself.

( look at how she is laughing)

Without making any noise he went near them.
..
.

Vikrant: Seriously, you are amazing. I never thought ki aap itna accha gaati aur dance karti hongi . You have to teach me .

( seriously you are amazing. I never thought that you dance and sing so well . You must teach me)

Adhiraj: Hi Mr Khurana

Dishika got goosebumps as soon as she heard his voice. She looked back and saw him standing just behind her.

Dishika: aap yahan?
( you ! Here?)

Adhiraj : kyun aap nahi chahti thi main yaha aaun .
( why did you not want me to come?)

Dishika: nahi (no)
Adhiraj raised his eyebrow at this

Dishika: mera matlab aapko chot lagi hai u should rest . Aap yaha par..
( I mean you are injured and you should rest. What are you doing here....)

Adhiraj: Ah yes ! Actually mujhe thoda pain ho raha tha so thought of paying you a visit and dekho Ye bhi mil Gaye ...so nice. At Least I can thank him now . Let's do one thing lunch karte hai ek saath.

( Ah yes ! Actually I was feeling a little pain so I thought why not pay you a visit and see I met him also .)

Without letting them speak, Adhiraj went ahead, placed an order for all and came back and sat next to Dishika. Vikrant felt a little weird but decided to stay mum .

Vikrant was eating but in between decided to blast a bomb.....

Vikrant: waise I must say your firing game is on point.

( I must say your firing game is on point)

Dishika and Adhiraj both looked up ... 1 confused 1 horrified.

Adhiraj: He means that I fired 10 people yesterday so my fiering game is on point.

Dishika: ohhh

Vikrant: Nahi I....
( No I ...)

Before Vikrant could finish his sentence the sound of gunshots started coming. Before they could react the glass window near them broke . Seeing this Adhiraj hugged Dishika a certain way that the glass pricks came to his back and few on her arms.

He took Dishika's hand and dragged her outside but remembered that he didn't have a car. As he looked to his side, Vikrant had opened his car. He asked Dishika to stay in and not come out at any cost . He closed the door and took out his gun and started shooting the people in front of him .

Dishika was terrified. Never in her dreams did she think that he would kill someone.

Vikrant: This is the firing game I was talking about.

He said this, took his gun out and went to help Adhiraj...

Dishika sat there in horror looking at whatever was happening in front of her. She saw a guy coming towards the car and got terrified thinking that she is dead today but that guy just shot the window and stuck a paper and went ahead.

With shaking hands she took that paper . It was a note . It read ...

To my love...

Don't worry I won't hurt you.I will protect you and keep you close to me . You have no idea how much I want you. Just a few more days love .... And then you will be mine .
And Adhiraj starts counting your days ... .your death is soon ...Today was just a trailer of what I can do....

Yours...

Both of them came back and Vikrant started the car .
On the other hand Adhiraj called Rohan and asked him to find out the details about today's ficaso.

This was another shocker for Dishika.

" Rohan ko bhi pata hai " she thought to herself.
( Rohan also knows)

Vikrant reached the Singhania Mansion and to his utter shock Dishika too got down here.

Vikrant: tum yahan kyun utar gayi. I'll drop you till your house.
( why did you get down here )

Adhiraj: vo aaj Aditi ke sath iska sleepover hai.
( she has a sleepover with Aditi today)

Vikrant: aisi halat mein ..
(In this situation)

Adhiraj: Don't worry, I'll take care of that . Thank you so much. Bye.

Adhiraj said this and took Dishika away inside. Dishika was too shocked to say anything.

Without making any noise they went to their room. He made her sit on the bed and looking at her expressions he knew today was going to be a long day.

Dishika sat there clutching the note in her hand tightly with Starches on her back , face and hands . Adhiraj himself was bleeding but decided to tend to her first. He got the first aid kit and sat behind her when she passed him the note . . .

Reading the note he growled near her ears . Who the f**k was he ???.
..
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.....

And guys this was today's chapter do let me know your thoughts about this in the comments. Like,vote and comment.
Until next time bbyeee 🩷