About Shadow Touched

Welcome to Shadow Touched, this a new adult romantasy filled with intrigue, romance, and lots of cursing. If you're a lover of bad girls, first loves, enemies-to-lovers and mouthy women with dubious morals but ultimately hearts of gold, this story is for you. 

If you enjoy the story—or even if you don't—I'd love any feedback. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the characters and the overarching themes.  

**Content Warning**

A word to the wise—this story is mature. There is strong language, scenes of violence and scenes of a sexual nature.

The story is completed. Stay tuned for book two.

I hope you love reading this story as much as I loved writing it. 

~*~

Featured Judges Favourite | WackyWriters
🥇 Best Fantasy | Sylphira_Community
🥇First Place - Fantasy | TheOpheliaCove

Featured Judges Favourite | WackyWriters 🥇 Best Fantasy | Sylphira_Community 🥇First Place - Fantasy | TheOpheliaCove

© 2023 Brady Watts

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

~*~