Kidnapped -2

The two grown-up guys at Rathore Mansion glanced at each other with fear in their expressions. They couldn't process what the guy on the phone stated right then. After Diksha left the room with some suspicion brewing in her head, they were fast enough to act on the present situation.

Mr Aasi called the IT Intelligence of his own, not risking the news spreading outside before sort. He strictly instructed, "Make sure the news should not be out. If it is leaked, then all of you will suffer my wrath! Understood?" The reply was a stern and determined yes from the head of the team.

Aditya called his most trusted detective and spy to investigate what happened. Soon, Mr. Aasi's phone rang, and in a second, the person on the other side informed the duo of the stolen number from which the call came. 

Among all this, they were completely unaware of the third person listening to everything. The person stood behind the wall of the open room. Diksha came from her hideout and yelled at her husband and uncle-in-law. 

"How can you two lie to me? Vaishnavi got kidnapped, and here you said that everything was fine." Diksha's face was red, and tears were streaming down her eyes. Her cries were loud enough to grab the attention of workers there. 

"Wh-what are you doing here, beta? Weren't you going to your sister's house?" To say Mr. Aasi was surprised would be an understatement. Aditya was in the same boat.

"Just answer my question. Aditya, how dare you lie to me? You are not the only one who is connected to her." Diksha was beating Aditya's left arm, and he let her know he had hidden it from her.

Holding her arm, he wrapped his arms around his wife and hugged her, and she sobbed uncontrollably. Mr Aasi felt pity for her, but he made sure to familiarise the entire household workers not to cite a word about anything that happened to the others. This included Anushka and Rohan.

Aditya was consoling Diksha when a call came from Rajveendra's son, Vivaan. The call was unusual because it was not his manner to call someone himself. It would always be his bodyguard.

"Hello." Aditya was trying to be regular and calm while talking. He didn't wish to spread the word to others. 

"I saw Vaishnavi getting kidnapped. I am sending you a few details that will enable you to find her. Sorry uncle, I wasn't able to save her." Vivaan spoke in a quiet and nervous tone. 

He ended the conversation and conveyed the information to the girl's father. He couldn't bear to hear anything that Aditya said since he felt terrible for not being able to save his daughter. He had a weird tightness at the bottom of his heart.

Vivaan had always been the person who wasn't fond of people being around him. In isolation, he felt at peace. But after witnessing the scene in front of his eyes, he wanted someone to be with. To share the load with, but alas, there was none.  

Even his closest person, his mother, didn't know most of the things happening around him. The feeling he was experiencing was so unknown to him that he couldn't explain it. He was sitting in his car, staring towards the path from which the van had taken Vaishnavi.

His thoughts were clouded with the image of the mysterious man taking the annoying girl away. He had always considered Vaishnavi an annoying, clumsy, and somehow intelligent girl, but that day, he felt she was a fragile lass who needed protection. 

He drove towards that direction, just in case he would find a clue. All the time Vaishnavi's thoughts were on his mind, he was captured by the idea of her being hurt. Stepping on the gas peddle, he fastened the speed of his car and looked around as much as he could.

The road was isolated. But nothing could be called as a clue to find her. His breathing became heavy, and something hurt in his chest. He didn't understand what was happening, but his hands shook with anxiety.