21.Abhi na jao chod kar?

Both of them were looking at each other;
One with confusion and the other with determination...

Suddenly Adhiraj's phone rang,he went to take the call and was greeted with the news that one of their employees had been stealing money. He saw RED! He quickly changed and was leaving for his office when Dishika called him ;

Aap breakfast nahi karenge? Aaj aloo ke parathe banaye Hain mai-

( You won't have breakfast? Today there is Aloo ka paratha tha-)

She turned to look back and found the room empty. Leaving a big sigh she went down and greeted everyone and went to the kitchen and quickly made some paratha,packed and sent to his office with one of their drivers.

.
.
.
Today's day was hectic at the hospital because She had back to back rounds with seniors and was doing her best to remove the tag people were giving her. Her seniors were quite impressed seeing her work so efficiently and diagnosing patients quickly. She was in the doctor's lounge when her pager rang and she rushed to see the new patient.
Upon reaching she saw a guy around her father's age and a face that resembled someone she has seen before. She couldn't get who it was at that time and decided to think about it later. .

The senior doctor sent him for an ECG and Dishika tagged along . As her habit she started speaking with the guy to make him comfortable ...

Guy - beta maine shayad tumhe kahin dekha hai .
He took a long pause and said...

Han yaad aya uss din vo Singhania Saab ki maa ko aaphi ne bachaya tha na

( I think I have seen you somewhere.
Yes I remember you save Me Singhania's mother that day right)

Nahi vo Mai thi . She saw her colleague from the last hospital.

( No that was me )

Dishika: hey what are you doing ~
Dishika couldn't finish her sentence when the older guy shot her colleague. Pushed Dishika and rushed out.
Blood droplets on her face with a dead body in front, Dishika was struck in her place in shock. She couldn't move a muscle in her body and kept staring at the dead body until the nurses came and took her to another room after which she was sent home .

She reached home and went straight to her room without speaking to anyone which the rest found a little weird.
She straight away went to the washroom, turned on the shower and just stood there. She was unable to overcome what just happened and what would have happened is that girl didn't come. She sat there for a long time , her eyes felt heavy and.....

.
.
Adhiraj's pov

Today was a heck of a day . Early in the morning I got to know that someone was stealing money from our company. Finishing all the work, when I went back to my cabin I saw a box and a message on it ~

Logon ka gussa khane pe nahi nikalte . Kha Lena please .
Dishika

( Don't take out people's anger on food. Please Eat it
Dishika )

Me being overwhelmed would be an understatement. I never had someone who made me feel special. I always felt this is how it is for everyone but Dishika ... her doing this makes me feel special.
I quickly ate and then finished the rest of my work and left for home. I had planned to surprise her and take her favourite cake for her .
I opened my room door and saw Dishika's bag there and heard the shower. I quickly changed and sat waiting for her to come out .
.
.
Half an hour passed and she was still not coming out. I went ahead and called her but no replies. I waited 15 more minutes and now I lost my patience.

Third person POV:

Adhiraj: Dishika darwaza kholo . Tum 45 minutes se andar ho . Ab agar nahi khola na toh mein darwaza tod ke andar aaunga no matter what state you are in.