11~

Time skip— long chapter tho
Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Jades pov—
It's been officially a month of us being together. I've been thinking about this for weeks, and I bought her a gift, the pricing is... crazy ($100.) but it will be worth it seeing her wear it.

It's a matching green stone necklace and earring set. I've noticed how much jewelry she wears and how she color codes them with her outfits. She didn't have a green set of jewelry and thought it would be a nice addition, it brings out the Hazel in her eyes. She's so pretty.

I'm laying in my bed texting her.

Messages—
>Let's go out.😙
<Omg yas 👏🏼
>Okay, dress casual.
<Okay.. 🤨
>Just trust me, make it fun but comfy. I'll pick you up in a few hours or whenever your ready. 🤗
<Okie Dokie 🫶

Lilith's pov—
Todays our anniversary. I'm so excited I made her a crochet blanket with the date we said we started dating. The colors are blue, light blue, and a light teal. It's super cute. I wonder if she even got me something. I mean she said she was taking me out tonight.

And what does fun but comfy even mean? I made my way down stairs and knocked on my moms door. "Hey mom?" I asked. "Come in." She said. "I need help." I sighed sitting at the foot of her bed. "What's up honey?" She said sitting down next to me. "Jades taking me out tonight it's our one month anniversary, and she said to dress fun but comfy and I'm clueless." I said.

"I'm so glad you came to me." Her eyes lit up. I slightly regretted asking her but it made her so happy and I try my best to brighten her days as much as I can with how much she works for us. "Alright upstairs and to your closet." She said walking after me.

She emptied out my whole closet.

"Mom!" I looked at her in shock. "Okay, no long sleeves so hang those up." She said handing me one by one every long sleeve. "Okay but you'll always want a jacket. She set aside a black zip up jacket. "You won't want a tank top." She said handing me again one by one every tank top, and I hung them up.

"Now.." she sighed. There were atleast 50 t-shirts on my bed. "..to pick a shirt-" she looked at me. I groaned. "Okay.. um.." I picked up light blue shirt with sunflowers on them. "No." My mom said hanging it up, I picked up a pink shirt with balloons on them. "No." She said hanging it up.

We did it step. By. Step.

I held up a white cropped t-shirt with a rinestoned star on the front. "..yes!" She said and smiled. "Finally!" I sighed plopping down into my chair. "Alright hang up the rest of these." Said motioning me to get up and then sat down In my chair. I groaned and hung up my clothes.

About 40 minutes passed just doing that.

My mom searched through my pants drawer. "Please don't pull them all out." I sighed. "No need I found it." She pulled out light green shorts, they were tight skinned and shaped my curves. "And your okay with that?!" I said with my eyes wide. "No not that silly." She tossed it. "Not surprised." I rolled my eyes and slopped back into the chair.

She pulled out low rise dark grey jeans. "Perfect." She said tossing them at me. She closed my drawers and sat down on my bed. "How about that for your stylish mother huh?" She joked, "oh my lord mom." I rolled my eyes laughing. "What are you waiting for go change!" She said. "Okay okay." I said.

I walked into my bathroom and changed. The crop was perfect fit with the low rises jeans that shaped my hips and showed off my curves. They had rhinestones on the Jean pockets with stars on them. There was a clear theme going on.

I walked out and my mom gasped. "you look stunning" she said standing up. "Thank you." I said. "Okay I'll let you get ready." She said. "Thank you for helping me." I said. I really needed her to know that I appreciate every moment she spends with me.