Chapter - 65.

I am really very sorry for this long break but back to back something is coming up that's why I got busy.

But finally I updated....hope you will like this chapter. Please vote and comment to motivate me and for next update very soon.

Continuation....

Shailesh and kamini both went to her room to talk with the plate of food.

But both get shocked to see her room is empty. Kamini checked the bathroom but she is also not there.

Then Shailesh eyes fell on the night stand where a letter was there. He took the paper and unfolded

Papa,

I am really very sorry papa for all these mess. This was all happened because of me so please don't fight with mom. No one did anything on purpose except me. I was only mad that time so I have to pay for it too. I know now you will think about society and other things but I can't live with this guilt in front of you. So, I am going. Please don't try to contact me.

Again I am sorry, mummy papa.

Avneet

Shailesh sat down in bed after reading the letter and kamini took the Letter from his hand. And sat beside him after reading.

***

Siddharth's side

Then, what do you want to do??" Rajvir said and he looked at his father.

"Don't worry Siddharth, I will handle your mother. Just tell me what you want to do. I will support you in your every decision" his dad assured him and Siddharth hugged him tightly.

"Dad I want to give her a last chance. I know she did very wrong with me intentionally but I can understand that love can make you blind to do anything. Like my brain is not ready to give her a chance but my heart..." Siddharth said and Rajvir put his hand on his head in blessing manner.

"If you want this only then bring her back but..." Rajvir said and Siddharth was looking at him only to say further.

"But she has to earn trust of everyone. I will be very honest that I don't trust her now. She was so clever you know that..."

"But dad now she is changed....she did everything because of her past but now she cares for me too. I felt this in village otherwise I would never trust her" Siddharth said and remember her words in his mind when he pretended that he slept and she pour her heart out.

His dad nodded

"you are enough grown up to distinguish what's wrong and what's right. Just remember I am with you always" his dad said and kissed his forehead then left.

Siddharth was looking at the stars and now feel little happy after talking to his dad.

"Okay I am coming Avneet" he said slowly to himself.

***

At midnight

Avneet was sitting on platform and waiting for the train. She is going to Gujarat after visiting Siddharth's office by fooling his guards because they can't let her enter at night.

From there she took her bag and files and came to the station. She is aimless but one train is coming in few minutes to Gujarat that's why she is going there.

Next morning,

Siddharth get ready in the morning and little awkward to face her. Yes, he is going to her home.

Vaishali saw him coming down for breakfast and ready to go somewhere but she was silent because of Rajvir. His mother only wants his happiness.

Shock is waiting for him when he got to know that last night she left and her parents showed him a letter.

Siddharth was shocked that it would be an understatement, he was broken but determined to find her.

After 3 years,

Siddharth opened his eyes and smiled seeing her beside him on bed.

"Good morning" he said while coming close to her face but suddenly....

To be continued.....

Vote as much as you can...I will publish the next chapter tomorrow at 6-7 pm.❤️

Anyone bigboss ott season 2 fan??