❄️The Edge Of Truth❄️

Thoughts: I'm interested in the story. I don't know if it's like a pull-me-in type story. Because I've read many men cheats on a girlfriend or a man cheating on a wife, and this is the outcome type thing. So, for me, it's like a cliche. I am not saying it's not a good story, though, to read. The first chapter was outstanding, and it brought you in. I'm not big on Adrian; I think he is a butthole, but that is to be expected when you cheat on your girlfriend or wife. Once again, this seems like a good book, and I'm not knocking it for being a good book. It's just something I would continue to read, so no, because it's a book I've read before. It's nothing original; it's nothing stupendous. It's another book where a boyfriend or husband cheats, and his mistress becomes pregnant with his baby. Now, I can go two ways: either hands up with the mistress or he ends up with the girl he's in love with and married to or with. And the mistress and he work it out with the child. To me, being there read that it was the same thing, and it was boring. Because at the end of the day, even though the story is good and everything feels nice, the author does an excellent job. It's just something I've already read. And that's what's getting me two chapters, and I'm like, been there, read that.

Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage:50%

Chapter I read:2

Recommend yes/ no? No

Summary of book

Adrian's buried secrets jeopardize his life with Zoey. He enters an arranged marriage with Aurora, igniting a storm of passion, manipulation, and love. Can they conquer their dark past or be lost in their choices?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷