PREFACE

Thoughts and emotions, these are our everyday parts of life. We have millions of point of views emerging from these thoughts and emotions and sometimes we often start judging people as well with these. [ now , dont lie that you don't . Everbody does , it's ok dude.. part of life]. Just not judge , we sometimes understand and connect with people as well due to these. 

basically , they make us human , they make us 'us'. now , dont worry i am not gonna bore you with preachings. I understand life happens and stuff happens. but wait, have you ever thought about these reflecting on yourself. not at all , right ?.now , this is what i am gonna talk about today , our views on oursleves. So , the first word which came to your mind after reading this , is self introspection [ oh, we all try to be our psychologists or our friend's psychologists and this term, it just goes well with it].

but nope, self introspection is the last thing in this journey of you meeting yourself. Be honest, do you really think you have ever met your true self . the person you are , which goes beyond your name, your work  and your relations. the identity which you subconcious makes of yourself. i am sure , many of you are gonna agree that nope , you havent. and its ok,[ don't panic , its common , its alright].

ok , so you are obviously wondering well why am i not coming straight to the point. The point is about , labelling and making one word normal which is not yet considered common. A word which makes us frightened and reserved. we tend to avoid this word because of our so called societal taboos. But , till the time we dont accept and meet our true selves. That word will continue haunting us throughout our lives , maybe our loved ones, maybe us , we all can become prey to that word and till the time we decide to accept oursleves or others close to us , till that time , it gets too late. Late enough that what really remains is repent and remorse.

continue reading and maybe this new girl might make you reflect on some important aspects of your life, maybe you can also hop on and learn with me this beautiful subject known as life.