12.

Aniyah Brown|NYC

2weeks later

Me and Malachi decided to take a break from each other the death of our baby really split us apart.

If found out he's been talking to Layla about his problems but never wanted me to hear him out and I layla came into my dm'a with a vid of them fucking at a club you could tell he was on lean and drunk but that doesn't change nothing.

But tonight we are all going out as a friend group to the club plus I have a hosting for.

"Sooo what y'all wearing tonight"Siena asked me from the group call with the girls.

"I'm thinking something that Ik I would be shacking ass in I need it"I told them

"How you been Niyah"Sky asked me while putting on her makeup.

"I've been good just keeping my mind off of it I really miss Malachi tho"I said to them while picking something out my closet.

"What you jacking him again?"Siena asked"

I just shrugged and smiled.

———————————————————
"Bitchesssss yall ate zownnnn"Siena yelled while me and sky waking in the section at the club she rode with Jakai while Sky came to my house and took a Uber here because we were both drinking tonight.

———————————————————"Bitchesssss yall ate zownnnn"Siena yelled while me and sky waking in the section at the club she rode with Jakai while Sky came to my house and took a Uber here because we were both drinking tonight

Sienas outfit

Sky's outfit

Aniyah's outfit

Aniyah's outfit

"Thank you so do my heart"I told her and sky agreed.

I like in the section and tell why the fuck my man has this bitch Layla in his lap.

Me and Malachi made eye contact and he pushed Layla off I just shook my head.

"Can we get some shots fucj that give dis bottle I'm finna drive da boat"I told everyone.

"Pur best friend"Sky said and Siena held my head back while sky poured it.

I chugged it and heard cheers.

They stopped and some got on my tittes and the girls licked it up.

"Damn my hearts it's getting a little gay here"Jay said.

They stopped and he all started laughing.

Skeeyee by sexyy red came on and I hoped up and starting tweaking on Sky and Siena twerking on me they both went to there mans.

Then I felt someone behind me I looked back and saw this fine ass man but not as fine as Malachi.

I was too drunk to care knowing that Malachi was looking and started grinding this fat ass on him.

"Damn my you thick as fuck whatu trynna do"He said

I stood up and laughed and said "Nothing just having fun what's yo name"

"Nah fuck that you trynna go to my place"He said kinda aggressive.

I laughed it off and then I saw Malachi come over "Nah muddy you making her uncomfortable"he said to him

"And who is you my nigga"The unknown dude responded.

"Don't worry about you trying to do something about it"Malachi starting to look the dude up and down.

I pushed him back "he's not worth it Blood"Calling home tht knowing he don't like randoms knowing his name.

The dude just shook his head and walked away.

"Thank you" I told him and started to walk away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him "wait my heart I'm sorry I was treating you like that I was ju-"

I cut him off "No I'm trying to have fun you chose someone else not me you cheated on me when I was hurting from the lost of OUR child so don't try to talk to me when you see other people take interest in me and you invited the bitch here knowing I was coming that was fuck up-"

I was cut off by an annyoing ass squeaking voice "Why you yelling at man bitch "She got in my face.

"Layla go back somewhere"Malachi told her.

"Who calling a bitch,bitch"I got in her face.

She smacked me when I tell you I punched that bitch so hard she fell.

I got on top of her and drag her at this point people were crowding around recording.

Malachi pulled me away "Come on mama you got her"

The girls came up and grabbed my things.

We made it outside and the girls came up.

"You beat her ass bestie"Sky said and Ena agreed.

"Come on mama I'll take you home"Malachi said.

I agreed because I was too drunk and tired to fight.

I said bye to the girls and got my things and headed out.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY YALLL

IM BACK ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT IVE BEEN REAL BUSY.

IMMA TRYY TO BE BETTER

BUT IVE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK.

THANK YALL FOR 3K LOVE YALL❤️

Not edited