||Epilogue||

The room is adorned with opulent decor, ornate tapestries, and soft candlelight casting a warm glow. A young woman, adorned in a resplendent traditional Rajput bridal attire, sits nervously on the edge of an elaborately decorated bed. She's surrounded by the heavy folds of her bridal lehenga, shimmering with intricate embroidery, and draped in ornate jewelry that gleams in the soft light.

She nervously fidgets with the elaborate veil that partially obscures her face, her heart beating rapidly as she awaits the arrival of her husband. Her eyes, adorned with intricate kohl, reflect her anxiety and anticipation for the approaching moment.

She is an amalgamation of emotions—excitement, fear, and nervousness all wrapped into one. The weight of the occasion settles upon her like a heavy veil, making her feel anxious about the new chapter of her life that is about to begin.

She sits there, her heart racing with the myriad of thoughts that flood her mind. Her fingers fumble with the intricate designs of her bridal attire as she anxiously waits, her breaths coming in shallow gasps.

The prospect of becoming close to her husband, emotionally and physically, leaves her trembling. Her mind swirls with a mixture of excitement and apprehension as she contemplates the intimacy and the unknown.

The distant sound of footsteps approaching the chamber causes her to tense even more. The anticipation and the weight of the wedding night's expectations bear down on her, making her heart race even faster.

She closes her eyes, taking a moment to gather her courage and steel her nerves. This night marks the beginning of a new journey, one that evokes a swirl of emotions within her.

The door opens slowly, and her husband enters the room, his silhouette framed in the soft light. As he steps closer, the room is enveloped in a moment of quiet anticipation, the air heavy with unspoken expectations.

The bride takes a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest, as she prepares to embark on the first step towards a new life, her hand slightly trembling as it rests on the edge of her bridal attire.

Shivraj enters the dimly lit chamber, his footsteps echoing softly in the room. He pauses for a moment, seeing his new bride, adorned in exquisite attire, sitting gracefully on the bed, her face veiled and hands nervously clutching the bedsheet.

He approaches her slowly, a tender smile forming on his lips as he notices her subtle nervousness. He stands beside her, looking at the way her hands grasp the fabric in apprehension. Gently, he reaches out and starts to unveil her, delicately lifting the veil, allowing her face to be revealed.

As the veil slips off, Shivraj is momentarily struck, completely captivated by the sheer beauty of his wife. Her eyes, shimmering with a mix of excitement and apprehension, reflect the soft glow of the room. He's spellbound by her grace, and a warm smile brightens his face.

Shivraj's eyes meet hers, and he's overcome by the tenderness in her expression. She offers him a timid but genuine smile, which brings a sense of warmth to the room.

In a moment of affection and understanding, Shivraj leans in and gently places a kiss on her forehead. It's a gentle gesture, filled with reassurance and respect, to let her know that he is there for her, to comfort and support her during this significant moment of their life together.

Shivraj: Aap bahut khubsoorat hai Nisha!!!

She smiles at him and says,

Nisha: Aap bhi!!!

He teased her and says,

Shivraj: Nisha hum khubsoorat nahi hai hum handsome hai!!!

Nisha laughs at his comment and hugs him.....