Warning ❗

Though this is a love story of two muslim lovers still there will be mention of violence, other dark things which some readers might not like so read at your own risk❗

I don't hate Islam nor any other religion. This is only a story which has nothing to do with any religion!

I know some might get offend or tell me why I made the book dark like this when they are Muslims but please understand it's just a book. So please don't get offended! I have given the warning so that my readers can decide if they want to continue reading this book or not. But if someone says anything bad even after the warning I won't tolrate that! I will delete the comments and block you.

Another important thing is that if you think this is going to be a sweet story then this story is not for you. Yes there will be sweet moments but mostly it will be dark from the beginning.

The male lead is not going to be a good guy mind that! He is a red flag in this book. I'm sure after seeing the dedication you guys understood that still I'm saying it here once again because I don't want anyone to say that he is so bad stuff like that. He is a red flag so obviously he will be bad.

I have gave all the warnings now it's your decision if you want to continue reading or not.

___________________________________________

A/N: Also I don't do vote target thing for next update but I'm thinking to do it mow since many of you don't vote 🤡
I'm just thinking about it not sure that I will do it