Arc 1, Chapter 14: Reunion and Disaster.

———

OJ dragged himself into the medical room, and rummaged through the cupboards searching for something. He wanted to test a theory. He grabbed the bandages and wrapped them around the opening on his back, which blocked the flow of water and caused the wings to splash into the ground. He fist pumped in triumph. "Yes! Take that stupid magic card..." he had no idea how that worked, but he was glad to know it did.

OJ turned to leave when he saw Balloon and Nickel. The two boys were snuggled up to each other. Balloon was holding Nickel like a teddy bear. He stared for a second with a blank face before sighing quietly and leaving as to not wake them.

He exited out and saw everyone walking over to the dining room for dinner. OJ began to walk towards the dining room as well and sat down.

———

Knife was talking with Pickle about what happened as he walked towards the dinging room. The chat was going about as good as you would expect. Pickle was pretty upset at Taco still and was worried about Microphone, and Knife was trying to comfort him at the same time as keeping him informed.

They continue to chat until Knife ran straight into someone.

"A-AGH..." He groaned and rubbed the piece of metal that had collided with the taller object. He looked up to retaliate rudely but saw the face of Silver Spoon and his face lit up with recognition.

"Silver...?" His face softened from frustrated to friendly look.

"Hm—? Who— Oh...!" Silver chuckled elegantly and looked down at Knife. "My, my dear! It's been quite a while hasn't it Pocket Kni—?"

"Knife, It's just Knife now." He corrected. "I-I'm also uh... a dude..." Knife wasn't sure how well Silver would take it.

Silver's eyes widened and he quickly corrected himself. "Oh my! I'm so sorry... Well then Knife, how have things been?"

Knife was surprised Silver took that so well, Since, most of his family was homophobic. His face lightened up and he answered. "They've been pretty good... Since the competition I cut contact with my dad and... made some uh... Friends." He looked at Pickle and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder.

Pickle laughed nervously and looked over at the tall object. "You two know each other...?"

"Oh— uh. Pickle this is my cousin S— er... His rOyAl MaJeStY, Silver Spoon." Knife waved his hands in the air teasingly.

Silver laughed a little. "You still remember that? From when we were kids?" He reminisced in the old memories he had with his cousin.

"How could I forgotten about how much of an asshole you were?" Knife shoved him a little jokingly.

Silver rolled his eyes. "Your one to talk!" He complained in a dramatic tone, looking down on the shorter metal object.

"Hahahah... Anyway, How's it been with you?" Knife asked as he crossed his arms and tapped his arm with his fingers.

"I mean... My dad is sick, like... Really sick—" Silver sighed shakily and seemed saddened. "—Were hoping he will recover, but the medical bills are really adding up. Even if we're wealthy, I do want to help him. It's why I entered the competition."