Epilogue

ik y'all like wtf where has she been but imma make this a short story then make a squeal because ion wanna just keep this book ongoing.

Aniyah Brown

It's on and off since i've talked to Malachi and I kinda feel bad that we ended on bad terms Ik we're both hurting about the lost of our baby.

I ended up leaving that night then regretting going out like that but I apologized we kinda keep updated on my health I never actully knew if he cheated never knew the full story but I'm willing to talk now that I have been going to there and learning to control my emotions.

Fuck nigga baby daddy🙄

Can we talk?

Yea I can come to yours?

Yea u can come now

Fuck nigga baby daddy🙄 liked your message.

——————————————————

I chuckled at how fast he responded.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and got in the shower and did my hygiene.

Im was in my robe when I heard a knock on the door I went to open it and there he was licking his lips and looking me up and down.

He gave me roses and chocolate I thanked him and set it on the counter

With his fine ass.

"Hey mama whatu wanna talk bout?"He asked walking in and shutting the door behind me and following me to the couch.

"About everything I just really miss our relationship and I never let you explain if you did or didn't cheat with with a treesh ass bit- sorry but I'm just sorry for not letting you explain your self and just going off so I guess the first thing I wanna ask did you cheat that night?"I ask while tearing up.

He looked guilty and nodded.

"I did but I don't even remember not that it was an excuse but me the the members where chilling at the club my mind was still on the baby and they wanted me to get out and I wanted to forget i remember talking to Layla-"I cut him off before he could finish.

"Wait of all fucking bitches you chose Layla the girl you told me wasn't a problem"I said offended.

"Please just lemme finish we talked and I told her no like I have a girl no i said I have a wife and I think she may have I kinda remember I kinda don't I was drunk and I was on lean maybe that made me extra hard but that don't change shit"He told sorrily.

"Ok but you could have came to me if you were hard and lean and drunk don't matter Ik you were hurt but I was too but giddy says forgive all so that's the only reason I forgive you even though you cheated  but that doesn't matter it's ok let's just put it behind us and work on ourselves ok?"I put my arms out for a hug.

He nodded and smiled and hugged me.

———————————————————We were watching tv when I felt his hand rubbing my ass I was laying on top of chest looking at the tv.

I still had in my robe nothing underneath

I feel his hand go lower to my pussy.

He started rubbing on my clit.

I moaned and looked up to kiss him we made out nastily and I took his hard rock out his pants.

I started stroking him as we were kissing he groaned and put his fingers inside me.