||2||

Jaya stands in front of her closet, carefully selecting her attire for the day. She methodically arranges her clothes, a sense of purpose evident in her actions.

As she meticulously settles her attire, her mobile phone suddenly rings, interrupting her routine. She picks it up and answers.

Jaya: Hello?

Caller (Naman): Hello, am I speaking to Jaya Shukla?

Jaya, momentarily taken aback by the unfamiliar name mix-up but undeterred, attempts to correct the caller.

Jaya (gently correcting): Actually, it's Jaya Sinha.

Naman (continuing without notice): Hello ma'am, myself Naman from JVS Tech. We received your CV and I have called you for the interview.

Jaya's eyes light up with a mix of surprise and excitement at the prospect of an interview but furrows her brow, trying to recollect where she might have heard the company's name before.

Jaya: Sure, when can I come in for the interview?

Naman:  Ma'am, if it's possible, could you come today by 2 pm?

Jaya checks the clock and realizes she has ample time to prepare.

Jaya: Okay, no problem.

Naman: Great, I'll send you the address shortly.

The call ends, and Jaya rushes to her mother-in-law, Shailee  with an air of anticipation and a slight concern about leaving her responsibilities behind.

Jaya:  Maa, I have an interview to attend, so I won't be able to help with lunch today.

Shailee looks at Jaya warmly, a reassuring smile gracing her face.

Shailee: No problem, bacche. You go ahead and get ready. All the best for your interview.

Jaya beams with gratitude, nodding appreciatively before hurrying off to prepare for the important interview opportunity that awaits her.

.

.

.

.

Jaya stands outside the impressive building of JVS Tech, her eyes wide with amazement at its sheer size. She approaches the watchman stationed at the entrance, a mix of surprise and curiosity etched on her face.

Jaya: Bhaiya, yeh JVS Tech kaun se floor pe hai?

Watchman (smiling): Mam, yeh puri building hi JVS Tech hai. Aapko kis se milna hai?

Jaya is taken aback by the revelation that the entire building belongs to JVS Tech.

Jaya (astonished): Oh, main actually yaha interview ke liye aayi hoon.

Watchman (politely): Mam, aap andar jaaiye reception pe, vaha pooch lijiye ki interview kaha ho rahe hai.

Jaya nods and enters the building. At the reception, she approaches a Lady seated behind the desk, seeking guidance.

Jaya (politely): Excuse me?

Receptionist (smiling): How may I help you, ma'am?

Jaya (nervously): I am here for an interview. Can you tell me where I should go?

The receptionist smiles warmly, quickly making a call.

Receptionist (on the phone): One moment, ma'am.