Chapter - 74.

Flashback continued....

Ankita was hospitalized for more than 10 days but doctors couldn't able to save her.

All of them started crying except Avneet who is quite. And very scared from inside.

After this accident Kamini started hating her but vikram and Shailesh loves her so much.

Shailesh was too broken but decided to live for Avneet and Vikram.

Avneet stopped laughing which was disturbing Shailesh and Vikram. And Kamini just hate this that Shailesh still loves Avneet like his own.

But kamini wanted her own child. She tried but doctor suggested her that it will risk her life. In her first pregnancy there was so many complications. Shailesh doesn't want to risk his wife's life when he lost his elder's brother, bhabhi and his daughter too, so he denied kamini.

Kamini was crying like hell from few days. So, One day Shailesh joined his hands infront of vikram and begged to let him adopted Avneet. Shailesh thought like this maybe kamini also come out from trauma. Little he knows that she hates her.

When Shailesh said he is adopting Avneet. Kamini was not happy but pretend to because she knows he loves her so much.

Kamini was determined to make her life hell. According to her Avneet killed her daughter. But when she tried to scold or try to control her life. Shailesh and Vikram both used to get angry. So she started sugarcoating infront of them. And manipulating Avneet's thoughts.

She knows infront of Shailesh and Vikram.. Avneet is safe. So she started making wall between her and Shailesh first.

Kamini used to tocher her emotionally. She never tried to tocher her physically.

When Vikram turned 18, Shailesh transferred his elder's brother property and business to him.

Kamini was trying to stop her husband saying this is his money as he earned all that but he didn't listen.

So kamini decided to make vikram out from her house. And she take the advantage of his bad condition when his gf cheated on him. He is too broken as he was emotionally attached to that girl after his parent's death. But kamini took it as her chance and suggested him to start his business in foreign. And he agreed.

Avneet was just 12 years old and Vikram was 19. Kamini started controlling her life according to her will finally.

Vikram decided to set up his business in California. Shailesh helped him too.

Kamini made wall between her and Vikram too.

Kamini always hated her. She just wants to see her suffering. She made her, weak vulnerable. And Shailesh and Vikram trusted her so much. They thought after losing her own daughter she loves Avneet more than anything. But here she didn't leave any chance to degrade her or demotivate her with her sugarcoated voice.

Flashback end

At present...

Care hospital 🏥

Shailesh got admitted in ICU and kamini also stood there outside the room.

Vikram was tensed. Nurse came out hurriedly.

"Nurse how is he?" Vikram asked her quickly.

"The patient's BP level has increased a lot, nothing can be said right now." She said and kamini started crying which making him angry.

"Ye natak band kijiye....uncle ki iss halat ki zimmedar aap hai" Vikram exasperated in slow voice.

"Mai nhi tum ho....." She also said slowly looking back into his eyes.

***

Sidneet's side...

She again kept her head on his chest and just listen to his heartbeats. Both are silent but their smile never fade away.

This silence is first time not uncomfortable but more than comfortable full of emotions. She closed her eyes feeling overwhelming to be in his arms like this.

They fell asleep in the same position.

At night..

Avneet opened her eyes to find herself on top of him. He was holding her tightly so that she wouldn't fall which fluttered her heart.

She raised her head and put her hand on his cheek and started caressing it lightly but Siddharth opened his eyes. She about to took her hand back but he kept his hand above her.

Both are looking at eachother intently. Avneet makes a move and leaned close to his lips. But his phone started ringing which startled both of them.

He immediately took out his phone to throw it but stopped when 'mom' flashed on the screen.

Avneet looked at him and then screen but he blinked his eyes to assure her. And picked up the call.

"Kaha hai tu? Aur akash yaha aa gya hai maine puch rhi hu tu kaha hai toh kuch bol hi nhi rha...arey tu toh kuch bol kaha ho?? Raat ho rhi hai..." vaishali said in worry.

(Akash is his pa who went with him

"Mom..mom listen" Siddharth said in happy tone. And Avneet crossed her finger while slide beside him.

"Kya?"

"Avneet is with me" he said and holding her palm and avneet close her eyes.

"Rajvir...Avneet mil gyi" vaishali's voice came and he chuckled while avneet opened her eyes in shock because all of them seems happy. Tears welled up in her eyes again. He noticed

"Kaise mili..." Vaishali asked But he stopped her in mid

"Mai kal Ghar ke aake sab batata hu....." He said and cut the call.

This side...

Vaishali hugged Rajvir and wiped her tears.

"Rajvir ab mera Siddharth pahle ki tarah hi jayega na" vaishali said with tears because he was not happy just try to pretend in front of his parents.

"Haa ab sab thik hoga" Rajvir said and looked at the Akash who was still there but turning his face.

Vaishali looked at Akash and asked in fake anger.

"Tujhe Siddharth ke piche rakha maine hai aur saari baat tu uski Manta hai"

"Sorry mam..." He said while holding his ears as he knows she is showing him fake anger.

In between his phone started ringing, Rajvir gesture him to receive the call. And shock is waiting for them.....

To be continued....

Vote and comment ❤️💜

Ask me if you have any question...I am in good mood.🥰