Chapter 2

Alaida:

I had went downstairs after wiping my tears. I can't be selfish and let my family get hurt because of me. I'm not dumb to trust him blindly then be afraid. I looked outside my window to see indeed there are many men around my house with guns in their hands. I'm raised up in a mafia family so I didn’t got scared after seeing the guns cause I saw them many times.

After I came back to the living room Zaria and Aaidah bhabi kept asking me that what's wrong with me. If I cried cause my eyes seems red. I told them that I'm fine. Just something went in my eyes. Then I looked at Ahren who is looking at me with a smile on his face. Bastard! I'm already starting to hate him so much.

“The Nikah's date will be fixed soon since it's dangerous for Alaida because Fahir might hurt her.” His name is enough to scare the shit out of me. The fact that he can actually hurt me if I remain single is more terrifying. I also think that Ahren bhaiya's maa don't like me. She didn’t said anything to me since she came besides just looking at me. “Greet him and his maa.” Maa whispered to me. “Allah Hafez aunty and Ahren bhai-” Maa smacked my head so I couldn't finish my sentence. “Stupid girl. He is going to be your husband soon.” I was rubbing my head when I heard his mom chuckling. Maybe I heard it wrong? Cause when I looked at her then once again her expression was back to being cold. “Allah Hafez.” Ahren bhaiya and his maa said at the same time.

After they left I came back to my room. My bhabis came to check on me. “We are very sorry. We can't go against baba and maa.” I smiled at them telling them it's fine. They stood by my side, consoled me which is more than enough for me. If only my parents didn't said yes then I know both of them wouldn't let me get married this soon. After few minutes my brothers came too so Zaria and Aaidah bhabi left. “Sorry we can't do anything for you. It's actually dangerous for you if you don't get married now. You know that right that how Fahir is?” Asael bhaiya spoke. I know how that Fahir is, a bastard. I didn’t forgot what he did so I know why my family is so worried and afraid for my safety. “You can still continue studying. No one will stop you from doing anything. Tell me if Ahren doesn’t treat you nicely.” This time Aaran bhaiya spoke. I wish I could tell him that his best friend actually threatened me. But I can't take the risk of my family getting hurt. “I understand. I don't blame you guys.” I smiled at them to reassure them.

After they left baba and maa came. Both of them telling me the same thing. I only nodded my head like a obedient kid. Baba left but maa stayed. She held my hands looking at me. ”I know this is sudden for you. You are still not grown up properly to be a wife, a daughter-in-law at least. But remember that your maa is always going to be here for you to support you. I have chosen Ahren because I think that he is the best for you judging your current situation. If he ever treat you badly then tell me okay? Don't hide anything from me and keep suffering on your own.” Once again I nodded my head. Shs placed a kiss on my forehead then left.

I'm so pissed off. My family trust him so much and he is playing with their trust. Just wait and watch Ahren Ibtihaj how I make your life a living hell after you marry me. I will take revenge on you for this. If he thinks I'm some sweet, naive girl who won't do anything then he is wrong. Do me wrong and I will do the same thing to you. I'm not always kind.

Ahren:

Maa is so angry with me for wanting to marry Alaida. But I can't wait! At least not after that Fahir is laying his eyes again on her. She is mine from the moment I fell in love with her. No one can even look at her except me.

Why is she pretty? Her brown eyes, long hairs, especially that breathtaking smile is enough for anyone to fall in love with her. She looks more pretty and cute when she wears her glasses. Her height! She is so short compared to me. Her height is 4'10, haha that's cute. I will tease her for this from now on just to see her angry face.