Chapter - 77.

Continuation....

"Chachi ji..." Vikram glared at her with anger but guilt clouded in Avneet's mind. She doesn't know that her parents took a lot of tension because of her. Siddharth saw her and hugged her from the side.

Vaishali moved towards Avneet and hugged her.

"Thank you Avneet for coming back. We really tried hard but can't able to find you" she said while tears welled up in her eyes.

"Sorry" Avneet said but vaishali wiped her tears.

"Just promise me that you will not hide anything from onwards" vaishali said and she nodded while hugging her again.

Kamini and Vikram were glaring at each other. And Siddharth noticed this.

Doctor called Avneet in ICU because Shailesh wants to meet her. Kamini wants to meet him too. But doctors don't allowed anyone else.

***

Avneet saw his father lying on ventilator and so many wires attached to him. Tears gathered in her eyes that this happened because of her.

"Avn.e..et" he said and she held his hand while looking down.

"So.rr..y Avn..eet sorr..y" he was saying sorry and tears rolled down from his eyes making her confuse. Isn't she is one who says sorry to him. She also started crying and doctor told her to wait outside.

***

Vikram warned his Chachi through his eyes to keep her mouth shut. But she rolled her eyes.

Avneet came out while crying and Siddharth & Vikram both started asking what happened inside.

"Papa was saying sorry to me. I don't understand why?" Vikram was silent and Siddharth was confused like her.

***

15 days crossed...

Her father started recovering. Although He didn't started speaking. Avneet was living in hospital other wise her home with vikram. Vikram makes sure that kamini and Avneet both didn't meet in alone.

Only kamini was not happy with Avneet's comeback, otherwise they were all happy and more Siddharth.

Kamini was standing and Vikram came and stood beside her while saying.

"Saman pack ho gya na chachi?" She glared him but he shrugged his shoulder.

"Kal chacha ji discharge ho jayenge phir aapka kya hoga?" he said and she looked at him.

"Shaadi ke 34 saal baad...." But vikram cut off her statement in middle.

"Doesn't matter chachi ji...aapne galti bhi 20 saal se kar rhi ho" he said and before she replied he went towards canteen where Siddharth and Avneet was eating.

***

At night...

Siddharth's home

"Vaishali" Rajvir said when he saw her sitting alone on terrace.

"Hmm" she hummed and he sat beside her. Siddharth only goes to the hospital daily.

"Avneet ke aane se tum khush nhi ho?"

"Nhi aisi baat nhi hai...second chance sab deserve karte hai aur Avneet ko bhi last chance dil se dungi" she said and smiled.

"Iss baar wo koi galti nhi karegi...ab toh mai dekh rha hu wo Siddharth ka khayal rakhne ki bhi koshish kar rahi hai" Rajvir said while thinking hospital incidents. Now he can say she is totally changed.

"Hmm...toh chaliye kal apni Bahu ko wapas le aaya jaye" vaishali said and placed her head on his shoulder while he chuckled.

Siddharth came home at night and found his parents on the terrace and smiled seeing them together.

***

Shailesh entered in his home after 15 days. Kamini came to hold him to give him support with a smile but he jerked her hand.

"Tum iss Ghar se nikali nhi" Shailesh said and her smile vanish and rest all of them were confused. Vikram looked at his uncle but he started crying infront of all. Vikram hold him.

"Kamini jaldi yaha se nikal jao....mai ab tumhare sath nhi reh sakta" Shailesh shouted and Avneet was confused, she move towards her mother but Siddharth held her.

"Aisa mat kijiye.....ab aap jo bolenge mai wohi karungi" kamini started crying but Shailesh and Vikram paid no heed to her rant.

"Bhai, papa ye kya bol rhe hai" Avneet was shaking her brother to tell something.

"Mummy...mummy tum toh kuch kaho"

"Nhi hai ye tumhari maa" Shailesh again shouted and sat down on sofa while crying.

"Batkismati se Mai bhi tumhara papa nhi hu" Shailesh said and ground slipped beneath her feet.

"Ye kaisa mazak hai?....Azeeb baat kar rhe hai sab" Avneet want this to remain lie but serious faces telling her another thing.

Vaishali and Rajvir both are also very shocked. They were so shocked to react anything.

Siddharth was just want to took her from here. He felt everything toxic here.

No one said anything and she understood, it means Shailesh was telling correct. Her whole existence felt all lie suddenly.

"Maa" her lips quivered while she touched her shoulder but kamini pushed her but Siddharth held her.

"Sab sach hai....nhi hu mai Teri maa. Tune hi apni behen matlab meri beti ko maara hai" Kamini shouted in loud voice. Kamini is frustrated now. She doesn't want her to get together with Siddharth because he will never listen any word against her.

"Kamini " Shailesh too shouted and slapped her. But kamini didn't listen and held her both arms.

"Mai tujhse nafrat karti hu, aaj se nhi shuruaat se. Tum dono Bhai behan ke karan mera khud ka baccha nhi hai. Kyuki mere pati ko tum dono hi pyare lagte hai na. Tumhe toh pata nhi hoga par tumhare asli maa baap ke maut ki zimmedar tum khud ho...." Vikram was try to stop her. But kamini spated all incidents from the start.

While Vikram was seeing his sister who was in another world listening to all these.

Avneet ran towards outside....

To be continued...

Please vote and comment for the next update soon ❤️❤️