✦Stomach punches [Chris]✦

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

。:✿————✿:。

I wake up in a cold sweat, entangled in my sweaty bed covers. I don't want to get out of my soft bed but when I do I feel my stomach turn. I pause my movements when my vision blurs with TV static. Waves of discomfort wash over me like rain to pavement. I want to curl back up into bed but I run to my bathroom once I have the feeling to puke. I stumble into the room and collapse over the toilet, leaving a banging noise echoing through the house as a fall into the room.

I push open the cover and steady my head over the toilet. My fingers are clutched around the sides of the toilet bowl as I start to dry heave. I gag as my body shakes with fear and as tears start to roll down my face. Every single gag makes my body tense and repules. After a couple long minutes and repeated rounds of dry heaving my body starts to grow weak. My arms can barely hold me up and I feel like collapsing.

Once I stop dry heaving I sit back, collapsing into the wall behind me. I push my back into the wall and try to sit up straight. I wipe the tears off my face and start to whine. My stomach growls at me and my brain pounds with a headache. I clutch my arm over my stomach once it starts to act up again. I whimper again as I run my fingers through my sweaty hair.

My face strains as my stomach punches me again. It feels like my stomach is repeatedly punching and beating me up from the inside. Every hit makes me whine in agony. My eyes squeeze shut as another hit is thrown to my stomach.

I can hear heavy steps ring through the house, getting closer and closer. Then the bathroom door is swung open and Matt barges through the door. He immediately sits next to me and throws his arms around my frail body, enveloping me in a hug.

"That happened?" He says quickly, concern lacing his voice.

"I-I don't f-feel good," I choke out, as another punch hits me right in the middle of my stomach. I groan again and lean into his arms.

"It's okay. Just breath," he helps me through some breathing exercises. I keep whimpering as punches are thrown at my stomach left and right. It feels like I'm in a boxing match.

"M-Matt!!" I yell as another punch clobers me in the stomach. The bottom of my throat starts to burn and my mind surges. A flash a white stretches over my vision as I throw Matt off me with the little strength left in me and collapse into the toilet.

Then I expel all the water and food I drank yesterday into the toilet. My throat feels like it is being ripped out as the bottom of my stomach continues to beat me up. Once I think I am done throwing up I repulse again and keep going. Behind me, Matt pulls my hair out of my face and rubs my back.

"It's okay Chris," he says confortingly. Then he excuses himself from the bathroom for a second and comes back with a wet rag. He places it on the sink counter as he sees I'm still puking.

"Good job Chrissy," he continues to rub my back. My stomach eventually calls off the boxing match and now I am just hovering over the toilet. My throat is coated in a sticky liquid as I try to breathe.

I lean back into the wall behind me again and Matt flushes the toilet. He grabs a plastic cup from the sink and fills it with water. I wipe away tears from my cheek that I didn't even realize were there and wipe off the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.

My head is still dizzy as I drink the water Matt gives me. The cold water washes down the sticky liquid that's clinging to the inside of my throat. The water filters out the bad feeling in my stomach as well, soothing the burning pain. He also puts the wet rag on my forehead and it really helps my headache.

"Great job bud," Matt rubs my shoulders and hugs me. The position is awkward but I feel happy as he holds me. Once he releases me from the hug I close my eyes and let my head fall back into the wall.

I am exhausted after all of that puking and I just want to go to bed now. So that's what I do. Matt guides my weak body to my bedroom and tucks me into my fluffy sheets. He hugs me once more and starts to leave the room.

"M-Matt don't leave," I whine and he immediately turns around in his tracks. He comes to my head and gets in bed, cuddling up to me. He wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me into his embrace.

"I love you Chrissy," he whispers to me and kisses my forehead. I smile once he says this and melt into his touch. I eventually fall asleep within his hold.

。:✿————✿:。

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

This was kinda rushed so I'm not sure it is very good :(

Love ya'll!

Enjoy!

- love eve