||4||

Abhay reached the Sinha house with Anushka by his side. She looked around and remarked, Tumhara ghar bahut accha hai.

He smiled, Trust me, yaha rehne wale log aur bhi acche hain.

Anushka gave him a small smile. Nervousness and a hint of fear about the reaction from his family lingered within her. However, Abhay's reassuring demeanor and the warmth of his hand provided her with a calming reassurance. They stood at the entrance, and as they entered, they saw everyone gathered in the hall.

Shailee was feeding Jaya fruits. Jaya, with a slight frown on her face, reluctantly ate the fruits. A single glare from her husband, Jaiveer, made her quickly gulp down the fruits. Niranjan was deep in conversation with Adarsh about some work-related matters.

Jaiveer and Swadheenta were occupied inspecting the medicines for Jaya, ensuring they were proper and suitable.

Jaya noticed Abhay standing at the entrance with a beautiful girl beside him. Excitement took over her, and she couldn't contain herself. She shouted, gaining everyone's attention, Abhay!

All eyes turned toward the entrance, where Abhay and the girl stood. Everyone stood up and approached them. Jaiveer was by Jaya's side, holding her hand to help her walk. Shailee, with a puzzled expression, asked, Abhay, yeh kaun hai? She pointed towards Anushka.

Abhay gulped nervously and replied, Maa, yeh Jaya bhabhi ke hone wale bacche ki chachi hai.

Confusion clouded everyone's faces. Anushka mentally patted her forehead. Niranjan demanded clarity, saying, Say it clearly.

Abhay took a deep breath and said, She is my wife.

Jaws dropped all around, and Shailee incredulously responded, Yeh mazak karne ka waqt nahi hai, Abhay.

Abhay shook his head, No, Maa. Main mazak nahi kar raha. She really is my wife.

Jaiveer, puzzled, interjected, Tu toh police station gaya tha na, toh shaadi ke mandap tak kaise pahuncha?

Abhay proceeded to explain the situation to his family, detailing what had happened. As everyone listened, their expressions shifted from shock to understanding. All eyes turned to Anushka.

Expecting the worst, Anushka was surprised when Shailee gently placed her hands on her cheeks, asking lovingly, Tum thik ho na, beta? After so many years, Anushka felt a motherly affection that brought tears to her eyes. She nodded, and Shailee smiled warmly, saying, Wait, tum dono yahi ruko.

Shailee and Swadheenta went inside, returning after a few minutes with things required for the grahpravesh, the traditional welcoming of a newlywed bride. 

💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮

Shailee took Anushka by the hand, guiding her through the traditional rituals for the grahpravesh. Anushka, although unfamiliar with the customs, followed Shailee's lead gracefully. They both entered the house and everyone was settled in the hall.

As they stepped inside, Jaya, seated beside Abhay, whispered cutely in his ear, Abhay, you are so lucky. She is beautiful. Abhay chuckled and glanced at Anushka, saying, Indeed, bhabhi. Jaya giggled.

Shailee, with a maternal smile, asked her, Tumhara naam kya beta? she replied, Ji, Anushka. Shailee smiled warmly and continued the introduction.

Niranjan, with curiosity, inquired, Beta, tumhari family ko pata hai iss baare mein? Anushka's smile faltered, and Abhay, understanding her expression, spoke up, Papa, her parents are no more. Niranjan looked at Anushka and said reassuringly, Koi baat nahi, ab hum sab tumhari family hai. Wait, humne tumhe apna introduction nahi diya na?