24) DINNER BIT

Theodore

Today didn't go the way I wanted it it was meant to be a small thing but my mom surprised me by bring my best friends and dad to America and throwing a party. of course I was happy I hadn't seen them in over a year but I knew that's today was gonna go wrong because of it.

I knew laikon was gonna be pissed that I didn't tell him about Brooklyn and he was exactly that. I was gonna let him down gently but then this happened and it was gonna be fucked up. The party continued whilst I separated myself and Brooklyn from the party to celebrate my birthday the way I wanted with my girl and that's it.

Weve been sitting on these love sacs for a few hours just talking cuddling and kissing. My original birthday plan was to eat cake and watch a movie with my family including Brooklyn then sneak her off to get deep in that warm tight pussy that I'm currently craving. This tight dress that shows of her big ass doesn't help.

"you gonna lemme have birthday sex with you." i reach under her pinching her ass and she squeals a little. "depends what do you do for birthday sex." i bite down on my lip. "you letting me be in you all night." she flushes red. "what's your idea of birthday sex" I ask curiously. "well...what I think birthday sex is... Is giving yourself to your man as a gift. One night of pure submission and consent to use your body in any way he wants. 1 night where he can live out all his wildest kinks." i involuntarily buck my hips.

"let's do your version." she laughs, drawing some attention to us, as she leans into me. "what your wildest kinks."
"fucking your tits until I nut on your face and letting you use my cum as a face mask. Or hanging you upside down off the bed and fucking your throat until it's raw and your sliva is falling into your eyes. Or letting you sit on my face until my body is shaking from lack of oxygen oh and I wouldn't mind trying anal." I don't hesitate.

She looks up at me."you might just be the freakiest person I know." i smile shrugging. "you may not want to hear this but I've been sexually active since i was 15 and you can't help me being curious and I've never met a girl I've wanted to do this stuff with." she smiles flushing a deeper red. "maybe you can have birthday sex if your a good boy." she taps my chest.

Jayla and laikon walk up to us plopping down on the love sac next to us jayla on his lap. "so when were you gonna tell me about blonde girl." I run a hand down my face. "i was gonna tell you just not like this man."
He shakes his head. "you know I would have been happy for you man I just don't understand why you wouldn't fucking tell me all the time I told you that you need to get some pussy in your life."

Thats the thing my hearts beating for this girl and I don't just want her for her pussy. I don't want a relationship like his where they don't even have feeling for each other there just together for sex. "thats the thing man it's not about pussy I actually like her I mean actually like really like her I mean we didn't sleep together till 6 months into the relationship."

His eyebrow raises. "i thought you weren't into that relationship shit" I wasn't. I look down. "I wasn't honestly I hated the whole idea of a relationship but like she's different she's sweet and caring and funny and once you get to know her you'll realise why I like her so much." i feel brookes lips on my cheek as she kisses it but I don't look at her staring at my best friend.

"whatever man I don't even give a fuck but I thought that you were gonna get back with dani since you slept with her recently." fuck why did he have to say that. I feel brookes body freeze and I glare at laikon.

"what?" Brooke chuckles almost shocked and in disbelief. I look at her. "you slept with someone else... When?"
"back in London it was before we got together."
"was it before or after the Halloween party." fuck fuck fuck.
"after." she moves away from me standing up. "your fucking disgusting." she crosses her arms.
"so you were pissed at me for leaving after the party but you fled to London and fucked another girl."
I pinch the bridge of my nose and I glare at laikon again and he just smirks putting his hand in surrender.