6. He is tired

Shubman's pov

He stood up and we started fighting again. I was teaching him self defense and he was challenged to pin me to the floor. The day he would complete the challenge and actually defeat me would be the day he would officially join the team. He was really determined and tried his best every single day, and he had recently gotten much closer to defeating me, but this session in particular was important to him since he was aiming to defeat me before the next mission.

He wanted to participate in the mission, but obviously he knew he couldn't if he didn't manage to defeat me in the next couple days. As I swiftly managed to dodge his kicks and punches, I could tell his movements were a bit more hasty than usual. He was trying really hard to defeat me but his movements didn't look as clean. He was tired, it was obvious.

I dodged another punch and I held his wrist stopping it from any further movement. He tried to use his other hand and I caught it aswell. He then tried freeing himself from my grasp but failed since I had more strength than him. I pulled him closer towards to by his wrists, as he looked up at me suprised.
"That's enough Ish."
"No, I can do it."

"You're tired, your movements are hasty. It's time to stop for the day."
"No I-"
Instead of letting him finish his sentence I pinned him to the floor, successfully shutting him up with the surprise attack. He looked at me surprised at my sudden move.
"I'm supposed to be the one pinning you to the ground."
"I'm aware."

I was on top of him, preventing him from moving. The wrists that I had been holding, were now pinned to the floor on either side of his head. I had my legs on either side of his legs. He was so close. His body glistening in sweat, it made him look so hot. He was too attractive for his own good. Despite his sexy look with his disheveled hair, his big brown doe eyes made him look adorable.

My eyes trailed towards his lips as our faces were just inches apart, our breaths mingling. Our chests touching with every breath we took. He was breathing heavily due to the workout, or maybe it was because of our proximity. As both of our breaths got quicker, I leaned down towards him, too caught up in the moment. The sexual tension in the air was so palpable.

I felt a magnetic pull towards him, I couldn't explain what it was but it made my body work on its own. I had no control over my own movements. My face inching closer to his, without my brain being aware about it. My lips touched his and my whole body shivered a bit in excitement of having his lips on mine. I wanted to taste him, I wanted to swirl my tongue around every corner of his mouth.

But before either of us could do anything more than our lips just merely touching. Before our lips could move in sync with the other's, before I could taste him someone barged in through the door.
"Oh shit-"
I could see Ishan's eyes widen as he pushed me off of him. I fell besides him as he quickly got up. I looked at the intruder annoyed and realized it was none other than Rishabh.

I swear to God he is going to get murdered by me, one of these days. I glared at Rishabh and he instantly apologized and left the gym muttering a small 'continue' but I could tell the moment had passed. Ishan looked extremely embarrassed being caught in such a compromising situation. Before I could say anything he muttered, in a small voice,
"I'll go freshen up."
And left the gym in a hurry.

The next day, when we were training again, it was even harder to resist him. After our almost kiss yesterday, I became even more aware of his movements. His biceps flexing with every movement he made, his messy hair falling on his forehead and sticking to it due to the sweat. His breathlessness, everything felt more sensual. The way he looked determined while trying to defeat me, I would do anything to have him looking like that under me.

I could imagine him screaming my name from under me and it turned me on. I shook my head, trying to let go off the dirty thoughts to avoid getting a hard on in the middle of the training.
I already had a hard time trying to focus and when he suddenly came closer to me, when I had caught his wrists in my hand stopping his attempts of pinning me to the ground, I got distracted.

He came closer, covering the distance between our bodies, as his body was now touching mine completely, with no space in between us. Our faces just inches apart, as his gaze shifted towards my lips and I stood there unmoving. I wanted him to make the move this time, as he was the one that had initiated it and so I waited, as my gaze went towards his lips aswell. I licked my lips in anticipation and just as his lips were seconds away from touching mine I suddenly felt a jolt.

He had pinned me to the ground and was now grinning widely, in victory. I looked at him in betrayal, absolutely shocked at his sudden move.
"I win!!"
He exclaimed smiling showing all his teeth.
"This doesn't count."
"Yes, it does."
"No it doesn't and that's final. You are supposed to be defeating me, not distracting me."

"No, you said the challenge was to pin you to the ground and I won fair and square."
"No, you didn't win fair and square you cheated. You distracted me."
"Well it's not my fault you got distracted."
"Yes, it is. You literally distracted me on purpose."
"Well you should've focused."
He said now pouting and folding his hands cutely like a child.

"No means no Ishan, you can't use all these tactics in the mission, now can you? You do know that, you defeating me was a challenge for you to complete so I could assure you were strong enough to fight."
"I am strong enough to fight. Plus we'll be using weapons anyways."
"No. Will you distract the enemies by seducing them aswell?"
"Well I mean if it works, why not?"

Just imagining Ishan being this close to someone else. Acting this way with someone else, especially an enemy, did not sit right with me at all. It got on my nerves and my annoyance increased.
"We are done with this conversation."
I said sternly, not leaving any room for arguments.
He looked at me, mad, before he got up from the floor and left the gym angrily, leaving me there on the floor, looking at his retreating figure.

________________________________________