Make up for the night 18+

Warning 18+

_______________________________________

Michelle ducked as a pillow missile headed towards her face, with a fuming Anntonia behind the assault.

"Were you even gonna consult me about it, or at least throw me a bone since I'm, I don't know, your girlfriend?" Anntonia shouted across the bed, her face red, eyes almost brimming with tears.

Michelle cocked a brow and just headed off to pick up the pillow that landed by the window. "I told you already that when I went out with him, it was just to throw the press off."

Hot tears were now flowing down Anntonia's porcelain face. "Why can't we just come clean and tell the damn press that we are together?"

Michelle sighed, feeling the strain on their four-year relationship. They had been hiding from the media, pretending to be just good friends, when in fact they had been dating for a long time, ever since Anntonia was reigning as Miss Thailand. Now that the crown had passed, it had put much more pressure on them, especially on Michelle, to come out to the public.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Anntonia asked, wiping away tears from her eyes.

Michelle drew a deep breath and shook her head. "No, Ann. I am not ashamed of you, nor will I ever be. As much as I want to claim you mine, and mine alone, so that no one will ever dare touch you or even come near you thinking that they can have you," Michelle headed towards where Anntonia was still rooted. "I want to keep us private. I want us to cherish our time without paparazzi coming at us from every corner of Thailand, invading our space, our home, our love. I want us to be alone. No matter how much intrigue the fans and the press have about us, you and our friends will always know that my heart is with you, and only with you."

Anntonia stared at Michelle intently, her eyes shining behind the tears that were threatening to fall on her smooth skin. She loved those eyes; those eyes that lit up when she got to eat her favorite food, or got to cuddle with her.

"I'm sorry," Anntonia mumbled before grabbing Michelle's face and smashing their lips together in a rough but passionate kiss.

Tongues met in a rough rhythm, with both of them clinging to each other like their lives depended on it.

Michelle's legs hit the edge of the bed, sending both of them falling with Anntonia on top, none of them breaking the kiss, but oxygen was really becoming an issue.

Anntonia was the one who broke the contact. "I'm sorry," she mumbled against the crook of Michelle's neck.

"I don't blame you, Ann," Michelle said, tilting Anntonia's head to face her. "But please trust me when I say that I only love you," she said, capturing Anntonia's lips again in a soft kiss.

Their kiss grew with passion, as Michelle swiped her tongue on Anntonia's bottom lip and was given immediate access. Tongues ran over each other, teeth raked on soft flesh as Michelle kissed her way down Anntonia's neck, leaving a trail of hot wet kisses on every exposed skin she saw, lightly nipping near Anntonia's pulse point before sucking in supple flesh and easing the pain she caused with her tongue.

Anntonia could only moan in delight as Michelle repeated this for quite some time, with her hand roaming all over Anntonia's body, sending shivers down to Anntonia's core.

Michelle admired her handiwork, angry scarlets of varying sizes embedded on Anntonia's skin, claiming Anntonia. For this night, she would make Anntonia believe their love so much that she would never doubt it or Michelle again.

"I am going to love you until you believe it" Michelle whispered, her hands palming Anntonia's breasts over the shirt she was wearing.

"Show me how much you love me, Michelle. Claim me as yours," Anntonia half-moaned.

"I will not be gentle, Ann," Michelle said, roughly squeezing Anntonia's breasts.

"I don't need gentle, I need you, Michelle," Anntonia said, arching her back to Michelle's touch.

Michelle nearly tore Anntonia's shirt off her body, greedily touching every inch of newly exposed skin, running her hands over Anntonia's breasts, wrapping a nipple with her lips while she pinched the other.

Anntonia moaned, arching her back, fingers deep in Michelle's hair, gripping it tight.

Michelle continued her assault on the mounds of flesh, paying the same attention to the other breast, latching her mouth instantly, swirling Anntonia's nipple with her tongue, flicking the hardened nubs, making Anntonia cry out in delight.

Michelle's hand wandered further south to Anntonia's heated core, Michelle's mouth soon followed the trail, leaving burning kisses all over Anntonia's stomach and thighs.

Anntonia's grip on Michelle's hair was iron-tight, guiding Michelle to where she needed it most, her core needing Michelle's attention as well.

Michelle pulled her shirt over her head swiftly, her bra-free days paying off for these kinds of occasions. She ran a hand down Anntonia core: hot, wet, and all for her.

She dipped a finger down Anntonia's core, her finger instantly coated in Anntonia's love juice.

Ann shuddered feeling Michelle's prodding below, a small whimper leaving her as she felt Michelle's fingers again.

"Look at me Anntonia. I want to see your eyes when I fill you with my fingers." Michelle said stroking Anntonia's entrance.

Anntonia did as she was told, anticipating the pleasure that was Michelle's fingers, biting her lower lip and spreading her legs for better access.

Michelle parted Anntonia's lips, and shoved two nimble digits in her loving hole, earning her a loud gasp, and nails digging on her back.

Michelle worked fast, rhythmless, rough, and deep, curling her fingers to hit that sweet spot that makes Anntonia's toes curl from ecstasy, Michelle's other hand giving her nipple a tweak, adding more pleasure, her mouth latched on Anntonia's stiff bud, lightly nipping and sucking the sensitive flesh.

Anntonia's moans were caught in her throat, her eyes half lidded from pleasure, hips bucking madly to add more friction to Michelle's fingers, practically humping Michelle's face.

Anntonia was close, that Michelle knows, by the way that her walls clamp down on her nimble digits than can hardly pump, she could just get off with just the sight of Anntonia reaching her climax, Michelle was leaking as well, she ground herself on Anntonia's thigh between her legs, she worked Ann to her climax, climbing along so she can reach hers.

Ann needed more, she was ready to explode, a little more push and she will totally lose control, as if Michelle was reading her thoughts, "Say it, say you want more. Just give me the word Ann."

Anntonia's bottom lip quivered, she needed more, she needed Michelle.

"Please Michelle, I need you to fuck me senseless, I need more, I need you." That was all Michelle needed to hear, she managed to push in a third finger, which made Anntonia cry out in pleasure, a massive wave of orgasm hit her right after, Michelle following suit not too long.

Michelle pulled her fingers, helping Anntonia ride out the aftershocks of her orgasm, climbing back up to Anntonia's embrace, kissing her so she can taste herself on Michelle's lips.

"I love you, and you only. I will love you, and you only. Through a hundred lifetimes, in life doubled over. I love you Anntonia." Michelle said lacing their fingers together.

-FIN-