My Women and Me

Jimin walked out of the venue, his two favorite women in the whole world, one in each arm. Fully decked out hr wore a black designer suit with a with a white button-down shirt, black hair slicked back. Larissa and Melina each wore gorgeous designer dresses showcasing their petite yet voluptuous figures. Of course, gifted by said amazingly handsome and sexy lover. He proudly showed off his women as he usually did when out. The friends they had made during their vacation surrounded them. Everyone stared at him, women and men alike with a hint of jealousy in their eyes. The ladies with their men tugged on their arms, and the women eyed Jimins companions with death glares. The three of them just laughed it off while the overpriced alcohol happily swam in their systems.

Jimin took turns whispering sweet unholy propositions in their ears as they walked by the hotel pool. Such was beautifully lit up during this amazing starry night. The generously sized man made waterfall that cascaded over the moving water, calling their names. They stopped momentarily smiling and staring. Someone from the crowd yelled a dare.

- Hey, Jimin, I dare you to jump in the pool with your ladies... The man's arm candy for the night tugged at his arm and whined as she was being sadly ignored. Jimin, Larissa, and Melina looked at each other and smiled. They took off their shoes and, without further hesitation, jumped in the pool. The women were shocked and immediately began criticizing.

The men all laughed and cheered loudly, even applauding. The moment they all came up for air from underwater, big smiles turned into smirks. They each brushed their wet hair out of their faces. Placing Jimin in the middle right in front of the water fall, Larissa stood face to face with him and Melina close behind. Watching people stare, Melina edged her bestie.

- Lari, kiss him. They are all watching. And so she did. While Mel caressed Jimins back side and placed sinful kisses over the back of his neck. Naughty hands of three everywhere. Quickly, Mel and Lari helped Jimin out of his jacket and tossed it to the edge of the pool. They had their hands all over each other. Once one of the women saw Lari start to unbutton Jimins shirt, she said.

- Ok, that's our cue. And they all left. The men, of course, protested because they wanted to watch. The women were in awe. We didn't care.

It wasn't the first time they did the dirty in a public spot or that they ended up having an audience. Not that they did it purposely. It just happened, and they gladly went with the flow.

In the pool, they kissed and touched each other for a long while. Building the sexual tension. Dragging out the slow burn which they loved so much. Once rid of his attire, Jimin flipped a switch and began aggressively gropping and vulagaely spreding his kiss between his two women. Moments like this were amongst his favorite. Under the waterfall, he took Larissa first and devoured her. With Melina close behind on his back side. While impaling Lari with his sizable girth, Jimin made sure to take of Mel's needy kitty with two digits curled up deep in her.

He took turns sharing his luscious lips with both women nearly robbing then of their oxygen. Larissa's dress was hiked up to her waist. Her thong lost somewhere in the pool. Jimin extracted his fingers from Mel's cunt and shoved them in his mouth sucking them clean. By the way he tensed Mel knew he was close. Seeing Laris face contort also alter her she was at the verge of her climax. With her hands all over Jimin Melina edging him on.

- Yes, baby. Harder. Fuck her harder. You know how Lari likes it when we are outside. She moaned in his ear making him growl. Larissa's moans increased in volume as Jimin pounded into her raw as her body rested on the soft rocks under the waterfall recieving everything Jimin had to give her.

- Fuck, daddy... harder... ahhh... more... FUCK!!! Larisa screamed at the top of her lungs without a care in the world.

- FUCK, FUCK. FUCK !!! Jimin followed close behind. Once done emptying his first batch warm seed inside Larissa he pulled out and turned to face Melina, still hard. - Don't think I've forgotten about you, baby. He scouped her up wrapping her legs around his waist and inserted her without so much as a word. He sat under the waterfall next to Lari while she rested the nights first attack, having Mel straddle him. His ink shimmered deliciously on his skin as the water trickled down his body.

With his right hand he held Melina tightly to his body while with his right hand he kept Larissa on her toes... alternating from caressing her valoptous breasts and her still pulsating pussy. Melina bounced diligently on Jomins cock as instructed. Feeling him stretch her out as delightful as always. In no time Melina came undone before both her lovers. Leaning in she shared a passionate kiss with Jimin then slightly leaned to the side pulling Larissa toward her. They locked lips in the deliciously obscene way.

After their steamy session in the hotel pool, the ladies decided to take their party to their suite. Jimin grabbed some towels from a rack close by so they could cover up. Passing by the front desk, the girl who diligently attempted to stay awake during her graveyard shift opened her eyes wide as if receiving an inside dose of caffeine upon laying eyes on the lot of them. Melina and Lariasa giggle and waved, holding their dressed and shoes in one hand. Jimin bid her a good night while holding his drenched and dripping suit and shoes with his free hand.

- Sorry. He smiled wide and bowed shortly, towel wrapped tight around his shizeled waist, hanging just over his apollos belt. The girl smiled shyly, bowed in, returned, and spoke.

- Good evening, Ms. Melina, Ms. Larissa. Mr. Park. It's no worries. I'll place a sign and call maintenance to dry this off. Have a good night.

- Good night. The three of them responded with naughty smirks as they boarded the elevator. Up in their suite, after a quick shower, the women pushed Jimin onto the king-sized bed, settled him in the middle, and then tied his hands and feet to the bed frame. Each laying beside him, they kissed, licked, nibbled, bit, and touched Jimin, covering every inch of his body. His sexy moans, whimpers, and grunts circled the room. His body beautifully contorted as the women continued to torture him with delicious caresses and sinful open mouths wet kissed. Side by side, they pressed their bodies on his, making him feel the wetness of their kitties on his things as they rubbed themselves. After stroking his meaty stick to a full hard on erection all over again Larissa took him completely in his mouth while Melina sat over his face feeding him her always needy kitty, while holding on to the beds head board.

Jimin ate her out like she was his last meal as he usually would. Whilst Larissa deep throat him beyond comprehension. It was too much, Jimin couldn't hold back his impending orgasm and let his hot cum coat Larissas throat while bringing Melina to an epic climax with his magical soft muscle. Once there was not a single ounce of cum Larissa could milk out of Jimin, for the moment that was, the women released him allowing him to catch his breath and his composure. Larissa lay to his left and Melisa to his right. Though Melina climb over Jimin when he instructed her to please Larissa.

- Come on, baby it's time you put om a show for me with our baby girl. Mel nodded and kissed Jimin before making her way to Lari. Face to face with Larissa, Melina locked lips with her once more.

The women let their hands scavenge each others bodies without inhibitions. Jimin lay beside them, watching with a wide smile on his face, his thickness slowly coming back to life. Melina made her way down Larissas body with a mixture of sweet and sexy caresses and kisses over her soft skin. Down below, she placed soft kisses all over her feet and her legs, spreading them open. Mel kissed over Laris inner things, causing her to squirm. Jimin took advantage of the situation and smashed his plump lips over Larissas, ensuing in a most obscene kiss. While Melina reached her lovers, clenching wet core. Digging her tongue deep paat Larissas glistening creces she caused her to arch her back and moan into Jimins kiss. In turn his cock twitched fully reviving. Seeing how Larissa came undone for Melisa while he kissed her.

Melinas skill always sent Larissa over the edge in no time.

Skills she learned from said best friend. But before this happened, Jimim broke the kiss with Larissa, positioned himself behind Melina, and shoved himself balls deep into her smoldering love abyss. Without giving it a second thought Jimin commenced his merciless attack to Melinas cunt while she repeatedly brought Larissa to a blissful climax, Jimin spilled his hot cum deep inside Melina.

The end