Adam Fantilli (Blue Jackets)

Request by Fantilli_Rutsch1135

Y/N's POV

Every since I was little as far as I can remember, The Fantilli Family has been good to me. Moving from Naples, Italy to Nobleton, Canada at 4 years old was a big adjustment. But my first friends were the Fantilli brothers, Adamo or Adam and his older brother, Luca. I had trouble with my English the first year or two there. But Since the Fantilli family was from Italy as well, it wasn't so bad. Mr and Mrs Fantilli, who I now call by their names, Giuliano and Julia. Became like my second parents, I'd often have to stay with the Fantillis, when my parents had to go back to Italy from time to time. Of course Luca became like my older brother since I was an only child. Adam whoever I've liked since we were little. Fast forward to the present, I moved with the Fantillis to the states since Adam and Luca were playing hockey in the states and will be attending the University of Michigan. I as well am going to attend the University of Michigan with them.

It is the summer before we start college and the Fantilli Family is going on a trip to Italy for the first time, which they surprised me of the fact that I was going with them. I haven't been to my Home country in forever. I was grateful to the Fantilli family for letting me go with them to Italy.

Adam's Pov

Ever since Y/N and her family moved to Canada from Italy, I have always had feelings for her, Luca was always more of a big brother to her as she was an only child. My parents were like her second parents. She even moved with us to the States and will be attending UMich with me and Luca.
Before we all start college we are taking our first trip to Italy as a family, and of course we surprised Y/N be having her come with us back to her home country. Which in Italy I'm planning on telling her how I feel about her and asking her to be my girlfriend. One of the city we are going is Naples, the city she is from. I really do hope this works out.

Time skip

We have been in Italy for a week, went to visit all the iconic well known places in Italy, and now finally Today we have arrived in Naples. Y/N's Hometown, she was so happy to be back here. I made us all happy to see her like this. Today is also they day I asked her to be my girlfriend and tell her how I feel, and I planned on just where I'm going to take her. When it's near sunset I'll take her to Parco Virgiliano and do it all there and then watch the sunset because she loves sunsets.

Y/N's POV

Being in Napoli has been so wonderful being back when I was born and experiencing it all again with some of the most important people in my life.  Adam and I are going somewhere but won't tell me where and said it was a surprise. As we arrived to our destination, I realized it was Parco Virgiliano, one of the most beautiful places in Napoli. It was also near sunsets. Adam lead me to the part of the Park where you can see the water.

" Adamo, what are we doing here," I asked.

When it was just the two of us, I called him Adamo not Adam.

" Y/N, we are here, because there is something I wanted to tell you for a very long time, and the fact that we came her to Italy, is nothing more than the perfect scenario and place to tell you this, Y/N Manacelli, since the day you enter my life we were little, I've had the biggest crush on you, and then as we got older I fell in love with you, and experiencing this with you has been so incredible and amazing, I love you, Y/N Manacelli," Adam said

I was stunned the boy that I had been in love with since we were little, has felt the same way all this time, I felt tears coming to my eyes.

" I love you too, Adamo Guiliano Fantilli Ive feel the same way about you since we are little as well," I said with crying

Adam started crying as well

" you meant, are you serious," Adam said

" Yes, Adamo I'm in love with you," I said.

" Y/N Manacelli, Will you be my girlfriend, " Adam said

" Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Adamo Guiliano Fantilli," I said.

Right then and there I felt Adam press his lips on mine, I immediately kissed back in a sweet kiss. With the boy who I was in love with who is now my boyfriend. After we broke the kiss, we watch the sunset in each other's arms.

" I love you, My Darling," Adam said kissing my forehead

" Ti amo, Amore," I said

I hope you Enjoy this, girly , I found this to be so cute to write,

For Fantilli_Rutsch1135 The biggest Adamo lover and fan I know, Love ya girly ❤️🇮🇹