Jack Hughes (Devils)

Requested by -cleveland

Y/N's PoV

Jack and I have been best friends since we were little, My family has known the Hughes family for years. My Mom and Ellen Hughes have been friends since they were teenagers. Jack's brothers became like my brothers. Quinn became like the big brother I never had, and Luke became that annoying little that you still love no matter how much they annoyed you. I also attend UMich like Quinn and Luke did. I go to Devils or Canucks games when I can. I love going to ones that they face each other. Now growing up with Jack as my best friend, over time as we got older I started to have feelings for Jack. The only one who knows about is Quinn, because Luke would just blurted it out and Jack would find out. I do really like Jack its just the thought the possibly of ruining our friendship and him not feeling the same, has been whats held me back from telling him. Well I'm in New Jersey to watch the Canucks and Devils. I'm planning on telling Jack how I feel but first I wanna talk to Quinn about it before i do. I go to where the Canucks are staying, and went to Quinn's room. I knocked on the door and Quinn opened it with a smile on his face.

" Hey Lil sis, good to see ya," Quinn said hugging me.

Quinn has always called me little sis since i was little, cuz hes like my older brother.

" Hey Quinny, i need to talk you," I said.

" Sure, come in," Quinn said.

I went inside of Quinn's room sat on his bed

" So whats up, lil sis," Quinn asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

" I think I ready to tell Jack how I feel," I said.

" Thats great Y/N what made you finally decide to do it," Quinn asked.

" Im just willing to take the risk, its worth the risk and i feel good about it," I said.

" When do you think you're gonna doing it," Quinn asked.

" After the game, in private," I said.

" Hopefully hes in a good mood by then, but I fully support you, lil sis," Quinn said as he gave me a big reassuring hug.

I hugged Quinn tightly we talked for bit before he had to go,so i went back and got ready for the game. I wore my #86 hughes proudly, then went Prudential Center for the game,I sat with Jim and Ellen. The Devils ended up winning, which that means Jack will be in a good mood. I went to find Jack, I saw Nico and Luke,

" Hey Luke, Nico, great game you guys did great," I said. "

Thanks, Y/N," Nico said.

" Jack's in there if youre looking for him," Luke said with a smile.

" thanks, Luke, see ya Nico," I said.

they waved goodbye and i went and found Jack

" Hey Jacky, awesome game today," I said.

" Oh hey, Y/N, thanks Im glad you came," Jack with a smile

Ok Y/N you can do this, heres goes nothing

" Jack, there is something Ive being meaning to tell you," I said.

" What is it," Jack said.

" Ever since we were little, I developed feeling for you, and as we grew older those feelings grew, but i never said anything cuz i thought it might ruin our friendship and you are my best friend," I said

" Y/N ive like you since we were kids too, and also was scared that it would affect our friendship, but now knowing that you feel the same way, Im so relieved," Jack said.

" Wait, are you serious, you feel the same way," I asked in shock.

" Yes, I do very much," Jack said

We embraced each other in a big hug

" well then Y/N L/N will you be my girlfriend," Jack asked

" Yes, Jack Rowden Hughes I will be your girlfriend," I said with a smile still not believing what was happening.

We then shared a sweet kiss, later told the Luke, Quinn, Jim, and Ellen the news which they were all very happy for us.

this is for -cleveland I hope you enjoy this, girly

Sorry for the slow updates everyone, I hope to get more of this requests out, just bare with me