Quinn Hughes (Canucks)

Request by ATLPrincess7959

Y/N's POV

I've had such a busy schedule lately, that is been impossible for me to go to Quinn's games, but The Canucks and Devils are playing in Jersey and I know Quinn loves when he plays Luke and Jack. Even though I had already told him that I wasn't able to come to this game against his brother but really it was for this surprise. i convinced my boss to let me be able to go see Quinn play his brothers, luckily my boss likes me a lot and she knows I'm a hard worker and one of her best employees. She gave me a few days off to come to this game. So with the help of Quinn's teammates plus Jack and Luke who know I'm coming to surprise Quinn. I had just had just arrived in Jersey yesterday.  I was so eager to go to this game and to see Quinn's brothers too since they became like my brothers.

Time skip

It was time to get ready for the game so, took a shower, got dressed with my #43 Hughes Canucks Jersey over a long sleeve shirt and some warm black leggings. I put a 43 on my cheek for fun of course. also deciding to a little makeup with the blue and green Canucks colors. I headed to Prudential Center for the game. I secretly met with Brock Boeser and Petey two of Quinn's teammates that are helping me surprise Quinn beforehand so we could talk about how we were going surprise him. I got up to my seat and excitingly waited for the game to start. Not long after the game started, I was a back and forth game. Jack scored a goal, Quinn had 2 goals and an assist. Jersey's captain, Nico Hischier scored a goal. So now it's tied 3-3 and we are heading into Overtime. It had been a few minutes and both teams had attempted goals but no goals. finally Quinn had the puck and he was alone and the went behind the Jersey net and then...

HE SCORED THE WINNING GOAL!! CANUCKS WIN!!

His teammates can around him and the Canucks fans went wild and including me. I was so happy for him. Then not long after I got to the locker room, and Brock and Petey met me outside.

" You about to made his day 10 times better," Brock said smiling.

" This is the cherry on top to a perfect day," I said.

We walked in to the locker room and Quinn wasn't paying attention because he was faced the other way.

" Hey Quinn, what would make this day better then it already is," Petey asked.

" Don't think it can get any better than it is, but if I'd have to say having My Girl here with me to celebrate this win," Quinn said

" Well, then I guess it will be then," I said out of nowhere.

Quinn turned around with his eyes widened before, rushing over and embracing me. I hugged him tightly with a big smile.

" I thought you had to work, Babe, how are you here," Quinn asked.

" My boss gave me a few days off and I thought I'd come surprise you, You think I would miss you playing Jack and Luke," I said.

" Did they know," Quinn asked.

" Yup they know," I said.

" You are the best girlfriend in the whole world, you know that," Quinn said

" only cuz you are the best boyfriend in the whole world, Love," I said

" But you can thank Brock and Petey they helped me with the whole thing," I said.

Quinn turns to his teammates and gives them hugs while saying thank you. After that we met up with Jack and Luke and spent the rest of the night together.

For ATLPrincess7959 the biggest Quinn Fan and lover I know, I hope you enjoy this girlie