exile

—————————-

I have been making my own graphics for friends on Wattpad and myself for a while. I've enjoyed making the, and decided I'd make some graphics for others. Please keep in mind that I'm a beginner and  I'm not a professional. So without further ado, Welcome to Exile!

Enjoy!

——————- -

Rules and Payment 

1. Be Respectful

Be kind to other authors and to me. I do have things outside of Wattpad. So I need everyone to be patient with their graphic orders.

2. Credit me

This isn't optional! Credit me in the description of which you use your graphics in whatever chapter you put them in.

3. Redos

Im okay with redos, but I have a limit. I'll allow two redos to whatever you ordered. None past that point.

4. Deliveries 

I will send you the link to your graphic on my Deviantart, once I'm finished with them. :)

5. Faceclaims

Make sure your Faceclaim has enough pictures and gifs for me to crate your graphic

6. Amount of Graphics

I don't care how many graphics you order, but the more graphics takes a bit more time to give you the graphics. So I would request patience if you do so.

7. Password

The password is your favorite Taylor Swift song, in honor of The Tortured Poets Department.

8. No Shop Hopping

Do not order the same graphics from any other shop. That is disrespectful to me and other authors who create graphics.

—- —————————-

Payment

1. Credit Me

2. Permanent Follow (If you aren't already)

3. Use your graphics for at least two weeks

——————————

VIP's:

@Beach9871

@BeachyG1rl

 @disney_fanatic36

@OneBaroqueGirl

@marvelgirl_10

And to all of those who are my first 28 followers

—————————-