Prologue : On her bed

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

Seoul's sky at night is really pretty.

It was violet bluish night in summer. Some stars were seen, twinkling. From my position I could still see the glimpse of building lights from the outside of the room because he opened the curtain when sleeping.

He, the man beside me, who's drowning me into his arms in his peaceful sleep.

It was my apartment though, but I obeyed his wish, including to let the curtain open. So I could see moon shyly appear behind the dark clouds at nights from here.

My focus swifted from observing the view outside to his face now. The perfect jawline, thick eyebrows, sharp nose, and the sexy lips, belong to the handsome Kim Soohyun.

My hands drifted below to his broad shoulder, went down caressing his upper arm, his biceps, I was in awe how the skinny actors I saw in "Dream High" that I adored since my teenage years transformed into the man he is now.

Is it a dream? I kept asking my self.

To be in his arms, in this room, wearing only his white silky satin shirt. I touched his lips—those lips that kissed me whole night, I still couldn't forget how many times his full-mouthed kisses landed on my lips, in the heated bed sessions tonight.

He finally confessed to me, yes.

After months we've been professionally together in all the romatic scenes of "Queen of Tears", with all the interactions, all the closeness, the awkwardness, he's finally here. Rushing to press my apartment's bell. When the door was opened, this just happened as it is.

That after all that we've been through, I am finally giving up myself to this man.

A/N : Keep going! Don't know where it leads yet but hoping to be more interesting.