Part 3 : How it started

Flashback months ago....

Jiwon POV

"CUT! Sugo hasyeosseumnida! Thanks for the good work, everyone!"

That's it. It's done. The last scene we took aside Han River for earlier episode of "Queen of Tears".

From the side of my eye I can see all staffs congratulated me and Kim Soohyun—my co-lead male—for completing today's session. My lips were all swollen after repeating more than 10 times for kissing scene with him aside Han River. A beautiful scene, I admit, in which Haein—the character I played in this drama—lost her balance due to her sickness and Hyunwoo—the character that he played—were coming to save her then boom! He suddenly kissed Haein! So I had to act all lovey dovey with Soohyun. Kissed and made out a bit, we both were too tired to repeat the act more than 10 times.

For me it's so embarassing, but when I took a glance to him after finishing our scene—laughing and chatting with other actors—he looked relaxed. As if nothing happened. As if this scene is just so regular or maybe he used to do this in routine... with his girls?

He got this kind of reputation though...

What I heard from people : he is in the playboy list in the industry, my friends told me to stay away from him. He got some problematic ex-es, some that I know, some are sunbaenim—my senior. I dont know which one is true though but I should stop it now. It doesn't mean that I care though, but its exactly the reason why our interactions to be so awkward. That people been telling me about his bad reputation with girls.

I don't really care. We're not even friends.

From the side of my eyes when the hairstylist unni—one of my wardrobe team—tried to take the jacket out from me—I can see that he treated others warmly, the different treatment he did to me. I saw he bowed to everyone, tapped some staffs shoulders saying "good job" to everyone. With his bunny smiles that looks good on him.......

What the hell happened to me? I tried to swift my gaze to other places before he realized I've been observing him when the cordi unni in front of me gave me a suspicious smile and look....

"Yah, Jiwonnie!" She teased me. "He is so handsome, isn't he?"

IS HE?

I gasped, like someone being busted by her while my hairstylist unni kept observing me with suspicious look.

"He kept stealing glances to you. Didn't you realize it?"

I was like huh? He even seemed not liking me.

"All staffs trying to matchmaking you guys, since Soohyun is single now. You are too, right? You guys are making a perfect couple. Don't you want to try to start a real realtionship with him? He is the nowadays hottie in the industry."

Hairstylist unni kept talking while brushing my hair.

"Have you read netizens comments too? Flooding all over your IG posts. And Soohyun's too.. everyone needs the REAL happy ending.... Are you really sure nothing happened between you two?"

"Omg, shut up, Unni." I said that but I felt my cheeks blushed to it.

Me and him together? We arent a good match. We both introverts, we treat each other coldly, and most of the time our interactions are super awkward.

Months ago, in the first script reading venue, we met for the first time and he refused to see me in eyes. At first I thought he was shy because it's our first meeting but turns out he treated me coldly until today. Even we have finished more than 10 episodes, his off-screen treatment to me is very different.

"See this too."

Hairstylist unni handed me her cellphones. I could see a video she showed me, an edited video by fans in which Soohyun couldn't drift his gaze from me—honestly I just realized it when I saw the vid—in a behind the scene sessions. Written captions by fans, "Are they together? Because Kim Soohyun never like this before with his co-star!"

"He's here! He's here!"

Hairstylist unni rushly put back her cellphone to her coat's pocket when I saw Kim Soohyun is approaching us..... wait, is he approaching us?!

I stunned at my place when he was for real approaching me, together with his manager. From the looks in his eyes, I could see that he's sure, honestly I didn't know what made him to throw a very scary look like that to me but I became known this when his face was just distant 10 cm from my eyes, saying with his deep husky voice—that I needed to admit was very sexy, "Im not satisfied about the scenes that we took before. Can you practice with me before going home?"

My breaths hitched. I could see the hairstylist unni beside me held her breath when he said that to us, to me specifically.

".... Yeah, sure.."

—-

A/N : After stop writing for long time / more than 3 years, I hope I am still relevant : D the more you like and comment, the faster I can update I promise. Thanks!