15. He is dreaming

~MATURE CONTENT~ 🔞
(read the author's note at the end, if you don't read this chapter.)

Shubman's pov

I stirred in the bed, unable to fall asleep, when someone whined from besides me. I realised I wasn't in the bed alone and instantly stopped stirring to not wake up the figure next to me. The figure cuddled up closer to me and I looked down to see him pouting a little, with his head on my chest. A smile made its way on my face and I refrained myself from kissing those pouty lips.

He was fidgeting in his sleep and suddenly I felt his leg on my legs. His thigh was disturbing close to my not so little member down there, but I instantly shook those thoughts away, reminding myself that he was just a member of The Aces now. As he continued fidgeting in his sleep, his thigh brushed my cock and I intook a sharp breath. I was trying my best to not think about it and just try to fall asleep.

I was contemplating on pushing him away or turning around the other way and I would've already done so, but I knew he was a light sleeper and doing so would've definitely woken him up. I had almost managed to distract myself when I heard a little whine, coming from him. He snuggled closer to me and suddenly I became very aware of his dick touching my waist. He continued to move and I heard him whine again.

When he moved his leg again brushing my dick, I held his bare thigh with my hand, ensuring he didn't move anymore and give me a boner in his sleep. I felt him grinding his hard dick against my waist and I squeezed my eyes shut. I had almost ignored him grinding against me, but then I heard his moan. He was having a wet dream and he was making these unholy sounds in his sleep.

I felt the blood rushing to my dick and I realized had successfully managed to get a boner, despite trying my hardest not to. My grip on his bare thigh tightened, and for a second I almost let it go, wanting to feel his thigh grinding against my boner, but I suddenly realized that I should not be having such thoughts about my teammate and now roommate, especially when he was asleep. I thought I heard him moaning my name but it was hard to tell since his voice had been muffled by my chest.

My tight hold on soft meaty thigh, was turning me on even more but it didn't stop him from grinding against me and he continued moaning. I squeezed his thigh one last time before shutting my eyes and pushing him away, not being able to take this torture any longer. I heard him whine a little at the loss of contact and I pretended I was deep in my sleep.

I knew he had woken up as I couldn't feel him moving around anymore. I felt his eyes on me but I kept up with my act of being blissfully unaware and asleep. Thankfully my boner had been covered with a duvet and he couldn't spot it. I heard a door opening and closing and I opened my eyes realizing that he had gone to the bathroom, most probably to fix his problem.

I sighed in relief and was about to turn around and fall asleep, when I heard some noises coming from the bathroom. The major part of me knew what the noises were but still being worried about Ishan, I got up and went closer to the door, putting my ear on it to listen to those sounds better.

"nnnnggghhh" I heard Ishan moan loudly and my boner had gotten worse, my dick was my painfully hard, hearing such sounds coming out of such a pretty mouth. My hand, as if on impulse, made it's way inside my underwear and as I heard his moans, I stroked myself, closing my eyes. I imagined his tiny hands trying to wrap themselves around my dick and jerk me off.

I bit my lip, preventing myself from moaning at that thought. I continued to stroke myself, hearing his moans as I imagined his mouth around my dick, him giving me a blow job, sucking me off. Just the thought of his wet hot mouth made me shiver. I imagined his plump fat ass, his pink hole, being all tight around my length. I imagined fucking him raw, as I stroked my dick harder and faster with all these thoughts and still hearing his moans.

I felt myself almost going crazy by these thoughts, just imagining Ishan under me, squirming and moaning my name.
"Shubiii" I heard a low voice.
My eyes instantly opened and I looked around before sighing in relief realizing I had not been caught. I thought I had just imagined that, but then I heard it again.
"nnngghh shubiiii" My eyes widened as I looked at the bathroom door and realized that it was infact Ishan moaning my name.

I could feel my pre cum leaking by just hearing him moaning my name. My hand instantly went towards the door knob and before I could stop myself, I had twisted it and to my surprise it wasn't locked and as I opened it and stepped inside the bathroom, the view had my breath hitch. There stood Ishan with his shorts discarded on the floor and his hand inside his underwear, stroking his dick.

His breathing ragged and his face all red and sweaty, his hair all disheveled and sticking to his forehead due to the sweat. His eyes watering due to not being able to satisfy himself. His milky white legs, properly visible now and I just wanted to paint them red. He looked absolutely devourable.
"Sh- shubi, what- what are you doing here?"
He asked me removing his hand from his underwear and looking away from me, embarrassed.

"uhhhh I heard you calling for me, I thought you needed my help."
I said looking at him innocently, successfully lying. He looked back at me at that and his eyes widened and he looked down instantly as his face turned even more red. I stood there gawking at him, his pretty legs, his shirt which had been tucked in his underwear a little on accident, his hair falling on his face as he kept staring at the floor.

"You should leave, Shubi."

________________________________________

So due to the mature content warning, if you feel uncomfortable and didn't read the chapter, I'm just gonna say that since Ish and shub share a room now, Ish was having a wet dream and thus, um stuff happened.

For those who did read the chapter, muhahaha (evil laugh) I left it on a Cliffhanger.