Part 5 : The other woman

Soohyun POV

Soohyun POV

Dear heart, please stop beating fast like that...

I unbuttoned the top of my shirt for me to breath easily when I tried to input my password to open the apartment door. After finished smoking 2-3 cigarattes, I decided to make my heart calm with sleep in my comfy room, because today is exhausting and suffocated. I felt like I was strangled everytime I made inteaction with this particular girl, I don't know why.

Her big beautiful eyes that stared without a blink every time we took some scenes. The ethereal beauty that I have never seen before. I heard about her, prior the casting announced but when we met in person, I kept getting this jittery feeling everytime I saw those eyes. Those eyes brought me to a land full of butterflies.

This is new. The feeling is new.

I've never felt like this before. But instead of approaching her, I treated her coldly and badly at the shooting venues. I cannot stand looking at her, resulting awkwardness and anxiety, I tried to reduce those feelings by practicing kissing scenes with her, only both of us... but failed. Instead of killing this uneasiness feeling, I became so greedy. I want her more.

I'm fallin', I'm fallin'
I hold you in my heart, mmm
I'm fallin' (fallin'), I'm fallin' (fallin')
다시 한번 너에게 떨어져

Song by Isaac Hong for our drama soundtrack kept playing in my head. Am I falling......

Cklik!

What the hell.. my door's not locked.

"Surprise!"

The evilish but pretty face appeared in front of me, wearing white crop top and jeans that fit into her body, not forgetting the cap and the long black hair. Of course I know who she is. I sighed.

She approached me in seconds, opened her arms and clung those into my neck in a swifted move, tightly. "I've missed you sooo much, Soohyun-ah!"

Sweet orange and pear scent belong to Seo Yeaji.

"Yah! Yeaji-ssi, how could you enter my apartment?!"

"How could you not change your password? I always knew that it's your debut date, isnt it. Tsk," Yeaji backed off, walking to the dining table taking the apple on it and bit it, didn't really care of my concern that she's breaking into my apartment like that. It's a tresspassing. But I know her craziness already.

Since "It's Okay Not To Be Okay" (IONTBO) drama we became very close. It was three years ago and it was a hit. Koo Munyeong (the female character) craziness reflected in Yeaji's real personality, yes, she's crazy.

I opened refeigerator and took the water, drank it when she said, "I miss your dick."

I choked. What the fuck? Water burst from my mouth everywhere, eyes were wide opened in shock, but she just standing there, in front of me, giggled... as if what she's saying was proper.

"Let's go on camping! And have sex there. I am dying waiting for your military services ended, you know... it's been two years. You didn't even contact me. Then you're making appearance in Queen of Tears..."

Yeaji approached me. Her hands caresses my biceps, she leaned closely, whispered to my ear. "I want to feel you again... it's not same with the other guys. No one could satisfy me like you did."

I gulped. Recalling what happened last time when IONTBO drama shooting finished, we went on camping together, she heard that I liked to enjoy nature all by myself and she said she wanted to try it. She's a friend that I respected, we were very close that I hung out with her several times in our apartments.

So we went and never I knew that she used me. I couldn't say that she used me though since it was taking two to tango. We had sex, once, inside the tent in the rainy night under alcohol effect, I didn't remember much. And she became so obsessed with me since then.

I felt guilty of what happened that night so I decided to serve military. When I come back, I didn't wish to meet her again.

She blinked her eyes in a seductive way. Some part of myself kept thinking that it was the spell to make me bend my knees all over this woman. This witch.

I kept rejecting her before, of course I can, easily this time.

I pushed her back, "You should leave." But Yeaji pulled my hand, "You cannot get away from me, Soohyun-ah. You knew it." She whispered.

"Yeaji-ssi..."

"I know that you'll go to Germany next week, with all the crews. By you rejecting me like this, several times, you should know what I am capable of."

"Leave." I pointed out the door.

Yeaji took her coat and in a rush she left. But she also left me this uneasy feelings. No time to changing my clothes, I rushed to my bedroom and drowned my face into the pillow, stroking my hair frustatedly.

What a tiring day....

I remember the event took place inside my car today, with this particular girl, my female co-star, the one that made me feel the way I feel now. Kim Jiwon.

The way that the taste of her lips still lingers, in the heated kissing sessions inside my car. But she looked hurt. Her eyes looked hurt. Did I hurt her? I didn't know where the words came from when I said I did this with the other girls. No, I hope she would know, that she's the only one who ever made me feel like this.

A/N : So sorry Seo Yeaji! I need a villain for the story! I'll update quickly if you leave vote and comment!