Part 6 : The other man

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

The night went well, I slept well.

Though my eyes were swollen, it was not hard for me to fall asleep. I liked to enjoy my solitary, and tended to not like a company. So I cried whole night then fell asleep after tearing some Kim Soohyun posters from my 'fangirling' room wall.

It's time to move on. He hates me, for sure. I could see from his cold sharp look everytime our eyes met in the shooting venues, awards shows, and interviews. He didn't want to look directly into my eyes because he hates me.

I know that the event last night irritated me much, the ones that he kissed me so gently, the atmosphere... then he told me he used to do with other female leads in his previous dramas. Was he out of mind? Did he think that I was an easy girl so he could kiss my lips at his wish? Though it was a kissing practice session, some part of myself being so greedy that I wanted the moment to be more than that....

I reached my phone on the desk beside my bed. Got seating straightly after seeing 20+ missed calls from Kim Jihye.... Wait, fuck. I forgot something!

"Yeoboseyo? Unni!"

"YAH! Jiwon-ah! Where are you? Everyone is here except you."

The voice across the phone shouted, the more she yelled at me the more I convinced that I forgot something. It was my sister, Kim Jihye.

In a swift move I clean myself and changed the clothes into a formal black dress.

Put some earrings I saw the reflection of myself in the mirror. I touched my lips, the lips that swollen since last night because of that person. The heartless man who did to every girl he knows. I shook my head a little, it's not the time to think about it, I should get rid of any thoughts about him. Glad that I don't have to meet him today because the shooting is off.

Thirty minutes driving I arrived at an authentic Japanese restaurant placed in Yeoui-do. It is a popular family restaurant in Korea, in which making reservations should take a month before but not for my family. We can have seat at anytime at any place in Seoul.

I kept this confidential from public but my family is one of Korean chaebols. Some reporters were trying to dig this, some were wandering which family I came from. In fact, I got this family blood line related with Hyundai group.

"Jiwon-ah!" It was my Unni, Kim Jihye who welcomed me with some slaps. "Yah! Unni apho apho! It hurts!"

"Aboji has been waiting for you for two hours! Where have you been?!" Jihye furrowed her eyebrows and I just giggled, "My bad, my bad. I was so sleepy." that's why she got more furious though she knows that it's kind of my main activity, Sleeping.

I opened the door of the private tatami room and my sister followed me behind. And then I saw him.

He wore his navy suit that fit to his tall body. He dyed his hair in brown, wearing a tie. He sat on the tatami beside my father, in front of mother, and he waved at me throwing his dimple smile belong to the one and only Yoo Yeonseok.