Part 8 : From 38.000 ft

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

"This is pre-boarding announcement for passengers of Korean Air on flight number 625 to Frankfurt...."

I heard the announcement when I was seated on the VIP lounge of Incheon International Airport, scrolling my phone, crossed my legs while the hairstylist unni—-we called her Sunny—was putting some make up on me with the front hair roll was still on.

As fast as I threw my look to surroundings, I could see that some of the crews have gathered here, around 30 people including me, two managers from my agency, Sunny, and the other make up staff. We formed a small team to prepare the take in Germany. All set.

"Explain to me about last week," Sunny unni kept talking and I kept silent. She found me amidst the storms around the cabin, trying to get out of the cabin because I felt like I was suffocated til death.

Not considering the bad weather I just abruptly left Soohyun in the cabin alone after we deliberately kissed each other passionately for freaking few minutes. What was my thinking?!

"Then not long Soohyun followed you after, I took you guys to be back to the shooting location. Everyone's worried," Sunny gave me the bombastic side eye. "There must be something happened between you two."

I reminisced the event, while trying to look busy scrolling my phone. My heart beated fast everytime I remember how his soft lips touched mine. It wasn't the first time though considering we did some kissing scenes, but that one felt really special. Did it mean something for us when he said that he doesn't hate me after he kissed me?

For that part, I felt relieved. At least he didn't hate me all these times. Without I realized I smiled to it and Sunny saw it, now she giggled, "Oh I knew it! There's something happened!"

"But don't tell anything to anyone in the agency, Jiwon-ah! Lets this be our little secret," she winked to me and I nodded. "You know our CEO always asked to put the hashtag #work if there is a rumor between you and Soohyun. Our agency wouldn't love the dating scandal."

She took the hair roll from my hair and patted my dress, to ensure that its perfect. It's perfect I felt comfy wearing the outfit for today : long sleeves white sweater and jeans with sneakers.

Suddenly my phone rang and it broke my daydreaming thinking of how perfect the kisses we shared in the cabin. It was my fiance who called.

"Yoboseyo, Jiwonnie!"

"Ah yes, yeoboseyo," I stuttered. We had real relationship previously but everytime we talked I did not feel chemistry, I don't know why.

Dispatch caught us several times while eating together in the restaurant, having some coffees, friendly hang out, but the dating rumor has stopped just like that due, 1. Large sum of money my agency paid to Dispatch not to release the photos of us being together, 2. I kept being silent reducing all the noises from netizens.