chapter - 1

Aaah....... Ammmhmmm uhhhhh yes, yes fuck me harder yess........ Aahhhhh fuck.....you wanna fuck likr whore hmmm. A man groaned in his husky sound fuck yes daddy...... Fuck this is amazing ooh. Fuck you slut
And the end
They both cum together.
Aahhhh... Yes
Girl - I think you will cuddle with me hmm.

Abhimaan - I'm not your teddy bear you whore. Just fuck with teddy you slut.
While he removing his condom from his dick.
And then his phone ringing.........
Hmm yeah I'm coming he throw money on bed after sex. And he left out from the club....

-----------------------------------------------------------

In Punjab a girl who is admiring a moon and stars who looks pretty in moon light...........
Waheguru ji me ki Kara?
( Waheguru ji what will I do?)

When out of nowhere his brother come and sit beside her. And said you get permission for going to Rajasthan for your studies and for travelling sister.

When her brother said those words she is fleeing like. She got a money out of nowhere.

OMG....... Thank you so much

Now , I'm finally get freedom to go rajasthan. Now, I'm going to tell all the relatives who is AVNI SINGH GILL

A proud victory or her face...... God knows what will she doing when she will going for rajasthan. Maybe destiny or any super natural thing called her? God knows.............

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan pov's 🌷

I don't know but maybe something will br good in future don't know. But it feel like deja vu.............

After club I went to my Mahal means home.
_________________________________________

( Author - Mahal bolna jaruri tha janti hu rich daddy ho iska matlab ye thodi h mahal.....🥴)

( Abhimaan - ab rich hu to thoda bohot to dikhana pdta h na author. And wait daddy kaise bola only my ANVI MOMMY can say that to me)

( Avni - yes, daddy )

( Author - ohk ohk back to the story hmmm daddy mommy 🥲 mujhe kya ( meri jal rhi h )
________________________________________

So where I'm yaahh...... I went to my home.

In home.
There is my mom, chachi and my grandmother they are sit together and talking about.
My marriage my family has no work they all taking about my marriage.

After greeting them I went straight to my room.

( Front look of the house)