Part 10 : Way back home

Soohyun POV

Soohyun POV

Cherish the moment... cherish the moment?!

What kind of lame suggestion is that?! I massaged my forehead thinking about the conversation between me and Jiwon in front of Bieberbau restaurant.

Now me and Yeaji were on the way back to hotel, after I excused us to Yeonseok saying that we would take taxi, instead riding his car. So Yeonseok would drive Jiwon, the view that I tended to avoid.

So so lame, I cursed myself again, as if it's not enough been cursing myself since I bid goodbye. The confident Kim Soohyun was just a regular humanbeing in front of this certain girl, the girl that has entered my heart and stayed without I realized it sooner. My tounge was always becoming numb in the situation that I should face her, in which I should also look into her beautiful eyes. And I become dumb. And I suggest her to "cherish our moments". What the hell... self, come on, be conscious and cautious.

"Soohyun oppa."

I heard Yeaji shivered beside me. "Can you ask the taxi driver to increase the temperature? Because I feel cold."

I nodded to her request. With little english that I've been studying nowadays I asked the taxi driver to raise the temperature. Not long around 15 mins we arrived at our hotel.

Holding and carrying the drunken Seo Yeaji wasn't easy. I once experienced this—Yeaji being drunk—in Seoul and my manager helped me. But now already 1 am, everyone must be sleeping now. So I made her clung her arm on my shoulders and I brought her to my room.

I put her on my bed, took off her shoes and put some blankets on her. I walked my feet to bathroom to clean myself.

Exited from bathroom, all clean and fresh, wearing my comfy t-shirt and trousers, I took a glance to Yeaji. I didn't know where she put her card access to her room and if I asked the hotel staff, it would become a rumor. I think I'll just let her sleep in the bed while drowning myself in the sofa, then scrolling my phone....

When I heard her voice.

"Soohyun-ah... Soohyun oppa," her voice was hoarse, it was like stuck in her throat. "Water please."

I took a glass of water and gave to her. I sat beside her and helped her to sit. But after she took it and drank it, she suddenly grabbed my hand tightly that I cannot let go, and she leaned her face upfront.... And touched my lips.

I gathered my consiousness that in seconds I pushed her in a rush and wiped my mouth, my heart beated so fast, not in a good way, it was the opposite. She smirked to see my spontaneous action.

"Ah, so it's her, isn't it?" She smirked when she said it. "I am not dumb. I could see your stares to her was different. You were never like that before." She hiccuped.

"Just sleep, okay. You got drunk," I put her back on bed and put a blanket over her body but she pulled my arms again, so I lost my balance then my position seemed that I was hovering her small body. Our eyes met. But I didn't feel anything. It was really different with what I'm feeling when my eyes met Jiwon's.