Chapter - 2

Anvi pov's 🌷

When I got to know about my parents gave permission to me to go rajasthan I'm the happiest person in the world.......

So now, I'm packing my bags to leave Punjab my brother help me to put my bags and stuff in the car trunk..... And I'm in the railway station.

Time skip⌛

Now, I'm in the rajasthan......
Rajasthan is really very beautiful the thing I listen about this country is true I made a list to roaming in this city.......

Finally one of my friend is here to pick me.......

Shayra - I'm sorry yrr I'm late vo actually traffic bohot tha isiliye, or aaj vaise bhi hukum sa ja rhe the to unki itni sari cars ki vajah se or traffic ho gya.

Anvi - ohk ohk, don't worry but what is hukum sa.

Shayra - hukum sa means royal family se belong krte hai vo hamare current ke Raja sa hai but sb hukum sa bhi khete h.

Avni - ohk ohk , jo bhi h ab chlo yrr jldi I want to go.

Later, they both sit in the car and go to their apartment...................

________________________________________

Abhimaan pov's🌷

Morning......
I went to my gym and do some exercises.....
A muscular tanned body and sweat overall the body and the shining of his body.... Are look like a heaven. All girls wants this type of man in their life....

But abhimaan being abhimaan he only know one rule
Fuck girls and throw girls.

After gym he went to his room for freshen up.

Time skip⌛

He went to the dining table. There are all family members waiting for abhimaan. There is a rule no one can eat breakfast without abhimaan cause he is hukum sa.........

In the dining table........

Mahima ( grandmother) - Hmm. Hmmm abhimaan hume aapse kuch baat krni hai.

Abhimaan - ji boliye dadi sa ( in his mind - vaise to hume pta hai aapko kya baat krni hai)

Mahima - hume lgta h hai ki ab aap shaadi ke layak ho chuke hai to hum chahte hai ki aap jld se jld shaadi kr le. Agar aap ko koi ldki pasand hai to bta dijiye vrna humne aapke liye rishta dekha hua hai.

Abhimaan - dadi sa hume koi ldki pasand nhi hai or na he hum Reya se shaddi krenge kyuki Hume abhi shaadi nhi krni hai. And that's final end of discussion.

And then he left for his office.

AR's company

When he was in the car he saw a girl who stands she wear kurti and jeans looking amazing and beautiful

When he was in the car he saw a girl who stands she wear kurti and jeans looking amazing and beautiful. And his car passed away beside her.

In hiz company🌷

When he arrived in his office everyone are greet him. But he is not giving any glance and go to his private lift.

After, he is now in his floor top floor
60th floor.
He went to his seat his leather chair.
And then his personal assistant come in the office with his black coffee.

Rishabh - sir , for today you have a meeting with gupta' industry
And after that you have a meeting with share holders
And after...

But abhimaan cut him in the middle and say....... Is mahi come to office today

Rishabh - yes sir.

Abhimaan - call her right now in my office.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mature content 18+💗

Mahi - I listen you call me.

Abhimaan - smirked on his face...... Just come here.

Mahi come closure to him and bend to let him see his breast.

Abhimaan - pull out your skirt

She did whatever abhimaan told her.

And yes, he fuck her so hard........

Her screams is so loud but his room is soundproof so no one can listen her screams.....

Hmmm..... Yes....... Fuck me harder yess..
Ahmmmmm.. ahmmm hm master fuck me harder

Yes, I'm going to fuck you harder cause you are slut.

Yes I'm your slut , whore just fuck me harder.........

While his one finger in her pussycat and his dick in her asshole........

He fuck her from her back.........

Het breasts are jiggling and...............

He fuck her on the table.
He fuck her to the wall
He fuck her on the chair.

Yes, yes fuck me harder master, I'm your slave..........

And it's the time to cum and she can't hold it he cum on his dick......

Abhimaan - you cum without my permission you slut...........
Now, it's going to be wrose for you hmmm....

Now, master time cum..........

After two, three thrust he also cum on her mouth..........

During sex, abhimaan only cum 2times and mahj cum unlimited time......

---------------------------------------------------------

After sex

He going to his attach room to freshen up again.....

And he is thinking about the girl he saw in the road........

After taking a bath he goes back to his room

Mahi went away , cause they both sex so many times

But abhimaan said to him that after sex you have gonon your ways..........

That's why she went away......

That's for today........
Milte hai agle chapter ke saath
And tell me you live abhimaan character or not...........
And also pls do comment and vote pls silent readers 🌷

I'm always waiting for responses of yours girliessss🌷

So stay tuned with me always 🌷

Sayonara🌷