The Arrival

Altamsh POV

What's wrong with me? Why am I doing this? Why do I lose control with her around? Roshni you are going to see the death of me! 

"Altamash, here you are!  Agha Jaan bula rahe hai tumhe aur haan khana bhi kha lena!" Noor Informed me as she made her way to my temporary abode. Speaking about the temporary abode, why did that monkey even show up? I already hated that monkey, and now it's just growing. I hate you, Mubraiz!

(Grandpa is calling you and have dinner too)

"Agha Jaan, you called?" I inquired as I entered his room. "Yes, son, I was wondering if you could call your friends to the wedding as they wanted to experience an authentic Pakistani wedding na. Here tho, two weddings are happening!" he said, smiling at his son and daughter-in-law, who had a forced smile on their faces. I nodded and excused myself to make calls. 

"It's time to come. I'm texting you the address. Be there," I informed the team.

"Why are you being so formal, Ram? You know it's me", spoke the girl on the other end of the phone. "Arzoo, this is Altamash, and please be here by 10:00 Am tomorrow", I corrected her.

"Kuch bhi kaho, tum Ram the aur Ram hi rahoge mere liye. Altamash tum desh ke liye bane ho na, jab baat desk ki ayye gi tho tab Altamash bol kar hi puka rungi, but tab tak tum mere dost Ram hi rahoge aur mein tumari Riya" Arzoo disconnected the call. I don't know when this girl will understand that the Ram in me is dead. 

(Say whatever you wanna; you were Ram and will be Ram to me. You became Altamash for the country, and when it's needed, I will call you that, but for now, you are my friend Ram and I'm your Riya)

Roshni's POV

Next Day

"Wake up, Roshni; Amma will kill you if she sees you like this! It's already 10:00, Roshni!!!!" Warned my sister as I slowly came out of deep slumber. "Noor, 5 min pleaseeee" I pleaded as she tried dragging me out of my bed. 

"Mahnoor, can I come in?" asked a familiar voice; wait, it's Mubraiz, and what is he doing in my room? "Yeah, Mubraiz Aajao", Noor permitted, and I just ran into the washroom but still could hear the conversation they were having in my room. He informed Mahnoor that a few of Agha Jaan's guests came and asked her to attend them.

(Come in Mubraiz)

"Mahnoor, sorry Bhabi, there is this girl, Hayyyyy, she is so pretty. I think she is Altamash's girlfriend. I'm jealous; she is the epitome of perfection. Hai na Mubraiz Bhai?" Spit Zaroon, the idiot brother-in-law of my sister, as he made his way into the room. "Haan, she is good-looking", Mubraiz seconded Zaroon. I heard my sister warn him that he was going to marry me, so he shouldn't look at any other woman.

But what caught my attention was Altamash's girlfriend. He has a girlfriend. That thought made me feel all low and moist in my eyes, but why does this news affect me? He is absolutely nothing to me, and I'm going to marry Mubraiz. I should stay away from him. I took a cold shower and found my room quiet. So, I peeked out of the washroom and found no human presence. I entered my room only to be shocked to my death. There he was, standing in front of my mirror. Our eyes met, and he slowly moved towards me. "Altamsh"