Part 12 : Love will find a way

A/N : This chapter gonna be long, please bear with me

Jiwon POV

When my manager called me last Sunday morning, I jumped out from my bed in excitement.

She got a good news, one in a kind, in which the agency's CEO ordered to finally 'release' me.

After resolving the case with my family, in which my father's company being investigated by Korean tax government and prosecutors, now I could breathe the fresh air outside.

My father was found not guilty, as in the article was just a fake rumor. But still, my family got some damage from the irresponsible news. Wonder what happened, who has this vengeance upon my family?

One of the obvious damage was me and my sister, my mum and my dad, we were all prohibited by our legal counsel to be seen in public.

My agency also told me so, this kind of false rumor would be gone if we stayed silent, they said.

So I've been 'prisoned' for a month.

Imagined that I would finally get out from my 'cave', my own apartment in Hannam-dong. In which I spent most of the times for past month during the escape.

Escape from the publicity. Escape from the spotlight. And escape from him. The man of my dreams.

Because I could only have him in my dreams, literally.

The only person who made my world turned upside down the past year. One day I felt sad, the other day I felt excited. One day I felt anxious, the other day I felt nervous—in a good way.

One day I felt that I hate this person. But the other day I think I've fallen in love......

I just missed him.

I missed him til I couldn't breathe every time I reminisced our moments.

I observed my look on the mirror. Putting my pink lipstick as the final touch. Perfect. With the white crop top and a blazer in a same color and jeans culotte I looked so comfy.

I didn't do anything to my hair, I just let it loosened, just like Hong Haein's hairstyle because today I would show up in the wrap up party of Queen of Tears in Yeouido, of course I should look like her. I'll be Hong Haein came out from the TV. That's called Fan Service.

My manager told me that first thing first, the van would drive me to TvN building in which I'd meet Kim Soohyun for having this lovey-dovey challenge due to the success rating of our drama.

In the van, I tried to calm my heart by kept repeating my own spell, "You're single but he's not, don't expect anything. You're single but he's not, don't expect anything....."

Yeah, well I broke off the engagement between me and Yeonseok. I think I forced myself too often nowadays, I wasn't fully honest to myself.

From now on, I'll just be Kim Jiwon that knows what she wants. And by saying "what she wants" for now I just want to own him to but he cannot be owned.