Chapter - 3

Abhimaan pov's🌷

I was thinking about that girl who is she. She is really very beautiful, pink plump lips, doe eyes, button noes, in front me she is like a fragile child. I don't what's her age. She looks like she is in her teenage. I don't know.......

But fuck she is amazing.......... I want to see her again.

Ooh abhimaan what are you thinking hold your horses.........man

Then he concentrate on his work..........

________________________________________

Avni pov's

I am in my friend apartment...............
Later I will go to hostel soon.

Shayra - yrr, why are you going in hostel you are living with me in apartments and that's final.

Avni - no yrr I can't this is your apartment not mine that's why..........

Shayra - so what, you are my friend don't you forget that....... Now that's final you are living with me in this apartment.

Avni - *sighed* ohk it's late now, good night shayra I want to roaming around in this rajasthan. ( In excitement)

________________________________________

In morning🌷

Shyara is the one who get up early and she know how sleepyhead avni is that's why when she get up she go to her room to get her up

Anvi yrr uth ja subah ho gyi.............

Hmmm bss 5 min or.......

Ohk agar tujhe aaise nhi uthna to wait......

She goes to bathroom and bring a full water bucket with her and all water are now on anvi........

She get up hurderly.......... Tsunami aagyi tsunami aagyi.........

Koi tsunami nhi aayi tum uth gyi bsss ye hogya she tell her with her laughing........

Now I'm not gonna leave you........

Now, sharya aage aage or avni piche piche......

Now both are tired and they both fell on bed and laughing together........

Avni - now I'm gonna take bath....... Then we will go around ohk

Shayra - ya

After bath......

She looks very fresh and looking very gorgeous. She wear yellow anarkali suit and heels and also some jewellery cause jewellery is favourite for her.........

 She wear yellow anarkali suit and heels and also some jewellery cause jewellery is favourite for her