𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑴𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬 🎀 (MXF)

Song suggestion- ecstasy by suicide idol𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

I was dancing with my friends at their party they threw at their place when I spotted a guy he was tall had dark brown hair fluffy almost his body was toned you could see his muscles outlines through his shirt, I was staring without realising until my friend snapped me out of it "your drooling" she mocked as she continued to dance "am not" I scoffed.

"I think you was darling" the guy said as he walked over to me "I oh" I couldn't form a simple sentence his body inches from mine "care to dance" he asked holding a hand out to me but all I could do was nod in response and take his hand.

He brought me to more of a empty space away from people but still in view his hand was resting on my hip as we swayed to the beat of the music my hands wrapped around his neck looking into his gorgeous green eyes which had a hint of hazel in them.

His hands snaked lower to my lower back nearly touching my ass I felt myself heat up as his hands was now resting on my ass I looked up at him his eyes was lust filled and his mouth turned into a smirk.

"Tell me are you submissive" he said with no hesitation I stared wide eyed at the man's question "oh uh why" I asked raising my eyebrow slightly  all he did was hum in response "I am" I blurted out filling the silence "good" he said as he leaned into my ear whispering something "show me how good you can be" his words sent butterflies straight to my stomach.

His soft lips kissed my neck as I felt his abs through his shirt I stood on my tip toes leaning close to his ear now whispering something back

"I just wanna be your sweetheart I can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy Kiss me on the lips, choke me the floor drag me around, push me right against your door I'm your little doll, come and play with me"

I moved back and saw how flustered he became at my words "hm" he hummed as he grabbed my wrist gently guiding me through the house to a empty room he pushed me in locking the door behind him pushing me roughly on to the bed slightly making me bounce.

He slowly undone my dress pulling it from my body leaving me naked already "oh no pants" he asked throwing the dress "good" he smirked licking his lips like I was prey, he undone his shirt tossing it aside followed by his jeans leaving him in his boxers.

My eyes darted all over his body staying on his visible tent in the boxers.

His hands wandered all over my body squeezing my breasts playing with my nipples sometimes pinching them making me gasp at the sensation, his hands stopped at my clit feeling all of me he looked up at me "your going to do what I say" he demanded I just nodded in response.

Laying there waiting for his next move he pulled his boxers of him throwing them into the pile of clothes his tip of his dick rubbed up and down my slit lathered in my wetness occasionally smacking it against my slit making me gasp some more.

His tip would poke in and out of me teasing me making me need him more "ah ah ah not yet" he said as I had bucked my hips wanting more but that just made him move completely away.

He came above me towering over me lowering himself down placing his dick in between my breasts "squeeze them" he demanded I do what he said pushing them against his wet dick as he slowly thrusted into my tits.

As he was doing so I leaned down to lick the tip each time he was near my mouth he grunted holding in his moans but before he could come he pulled away placing his tip in my mouth pumping his length "your going to swallow" he said placing the tip onto my tongue as his sticky cum entered my mouth.

I did what I was told and swallowed sticking my tongue back out to show him he hummed smirking as he got of me moving to my lower half again his tip slid into my entrance stopping "don't move" he demanded I nodded and gripped the sheets as he pushed himself all the way in me not giving me time to adjust he just thrusted into me starting slowly then picking up his pace.

My hips began to buck and grind against him as he thrusted "I said don't move" he scowled slapping my breast making me yelp he pulled out and grabbed something rope I presume and he grabbed my wrists and tied them together then to the headboard of the bed.

He moved to my legs he spreads them wide thing my ankles to the bed posts tightly so I couldn't move "try move" he smirked when I couldn't move "good" he smirked as he came back between my legs thrusting once more.

"You cum when I say" he snarled his pace picking up each time making the bed squeak and rock his hands gripped tightly on my hips with a final push he came pulling out just in time to finish on my lower stomach.

He groaned and began to untie me from the bed the marks from his fingers where he gripped me visible and red.