𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑶 🎀 (F)

Song suggestion- ridin' solo by Jason Deruolo 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- ridin' solo by Jason Deruolo 𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

A/n: this will be a short chapter I apologise

I was scrolling through social media bored and stressed from work when I had the great idea of releasing that stress and boredom so I stood up from the bed and walked over to my dresser pulling out a dildo and a vibrator rushing back to the bed I stripped down to nothing feeling the wetness against my thighs as I laid on the bed my hands massaging my breasts pinching my nipples .

I moved my hand down to my clit circling gently while I pumped in the dildo slowly the wetness making it easy to slide inside I moved my hand of my clit grabbing my vibrator placing it against my clit as the vibrations hit my bundle of nerves.

I bit my lip holding my moans to avoid waking up my family as I pumped the dildo inside me picking up my pace using my other hand to hold the vibrator.

Soon enough I felt myself coming close to my release and with a final pump I came on the silicone dildo, pulling it out of me I panted tossing it aside as I come out from my high

I felt myself become aroused again wanting to do more so I grabbed the suction double end dildo sticking it to the wall, I bending over pushing myself backwards as I felt it insert inside both of my holes my wetness enough lube to easily slide inside then I grab my rose vibrator placing it on my clit on full power my hips jolting at the pleasure of penetration and clit stimulation.

I moan as I rocked back and forth on the length all the way inside of me as the vibrator sucked and buzzed on my clit making sensitive.

I moan louder as I felt myself coming close again picking up my pace I felt my climax allowing me to come a second time