𝑷𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑪 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 🎀 (MXF)

Song suggestion- yummy by Ayesha Erotica 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- yummy by Ayesha Erotica 𓆩𓆪

! Tw-mentions of drug use !
—————————————————————————

"Just one" he laughed handing me a brownie "no I can't " I smiled "oh don't be so boring" he teased pushing my shoulder playfully "oh alright" I smiled taking the brownie taking a bite "oh gosh this is so good and gooey" I said almost moaning "see told ya" he said taking another one "here" he said handing me a second I took it no hesitation "when will it kick in" I asked "soon" he hummed as he laid under the tree his arms behind his head.

After a while me and my friend laid under the tree today was quiet not many people was around we continued to eat the edibles they was so good we couldn't stop laughing at nothing rolling around on the floor acting like children.

"You are so hot" he randomly blurted out which made me blush and laugh "I am aren't I" I joked he hummed in response "let's get food" I said standing up "okay but where" he asked "over at the restaurant silly" I said grabbing his wrist pulling him up from the grass.

We reached the restaurant it was pretty empty I mean it was night time anyway we was seated in a booth not to far from the entrance but not to close to anyone else the perfect quiet spot.

I stared at the menu trying to read it "I can't decide" I groaned as the waiter came over and took our order we slouched in the booth talking about random stuff when his hand slipped into the waist band of my bottoms his hand reached my clit circling the area slowly

I gasped trying to hold moans as he slipped in a finger followed by another until I couldn't fit anymore I held onto his arm tightly my nails digging in as he circled my clit and fingered me.

He had a smirk plastered on his face as he watched me grind against his hand just then the waiter came over with our dishes but he didn't pull his hand out instead he carried on I bit my lip trying to hold back the moans.

"Are you alright miss" the waiter asked as he raised a brow "yes" I mumbled "she's just a bit hot" my friend said as he thanked the waiter he left.

"I'm close" I moaned as I came onto his hand he pulled it out from under the table and licked his fingers "dirty girl" he smirked I knocked the fork of the table and went to pick it up seeing the tent that formed in his pants I bit my lip and slipped my hand into his waist band freeing his throbbing pre cum laced dick eager for touch.

I slowly pumped his length licking the tip and a line up his length I could hear muffled moans escaping his mouth as I took his length pumping at the same time his hips began to buck slightly at the action his hands trailed under the table to my head where his hands pushed my mouth down on his length more making me take it all as I gagged.

His hips bucked more now he was face fucking me and with a final thrust he came down my throat I wiped my chin clean and swallowed the salty texture before heading back up to the table "found my fork" I smiled innocently.