𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑴𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬 🎀 (FXF)

Song suggestion- ecstasy by suicidal idol 𓆩•ᴥ•𓆪

Song suggestion- ecstasy by suicidal idol 𓆩𓆪

—————————————————————————

"Come on" I begged hugging my girlfriend from behind "I haven't got time baby" she smiled flipping through piles of paper "just a quickie" I said kissing at her neck hoping she will change her mind "hm" she hummed turning to face me my arms around her waist still "I want to be in charge" she demanded kissing my neck "whatever you want" I smirked.

She wasted no time stripping her clothes of and mine slamming me harshly into the door our breasts pushed against one another as her tongue entered my mouth for a moment before she pulled back.

"I won't go easy on you" she smirked

"Good" I replied as she smashed her lips against mine muffling my response, her hands moving all over my body landing on my breasts pinching my nipple hard making me moan against her lips.

Her other hand moved down to my cunt harshly rubbing and flicking at my clit making me buck my hips at her touch feeling myself coming close but before I could release she pulled of me completely making me whine.

"Not so fast I'm in charge remember" she said grabbing a box placing it on the bed then grabbing my wrist pushing me onto the bed "lay on your stomach" she demanded so I obliged her hands gripped my hips pulling my ass up in the air then moving to rummage through the box of sex toys.

Pulling out a small black tassels whip followed by a strap on.

She placed the strap on on her tying and clipping it in place then grabbing a small bottle which read lube squirting the clear gel onto the silicone spreading it all over the length then placing the tip at my entrance.

The lube spread around my hole as she slid the dildo up and down my slit before slowly pushing into me making me grasp the sheets hard while she pushed herself into me deeper and deeper.

I let out a moan as she entered me all the way not moving for a start as she grabbed the small tassel whip slapping my ass harshly leaving a sting behind.

I yelped at the sensation of the whip.

As she thrusted into me at a fast pace she also whipped me occasionally pushing me closer to the edge making me a moaning mess.

Her thrusts began to pick up going faster and harder inside of me hitting my spot over and over making me cum all over the silicone dick with a final whip she pulled out removing the strap on and flipping me onto my back crawling over me her pussy hovered above my face lowering herself slowly.

She was now fully on my face my arms hooked around her thighs as I licked her slit slowly moving to her clit sucking at it while her hips began to move grinding against my face throwing her head back moaning loudly.

I licked and sucked at her clit while she grinded on my face making her moan soon enough pushing her over the edge by sticking my tongue in her hole she came on my tongue.

I licked her up clean letting her ride out her high before she climbed of my face and flopped beside me.