9 - Royal selection?... Even here I can't escape politics!

| The art is not mine! |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

E/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Several days had passed after Puck's mana release cycle. With the end of the festival, everyone returned to their own chores and duties. This included the half-elf, Emilia. As the royal selection would soon take place. "

"As the days passed, Y/N continued to strengthen not only his relationships with the residents of the mansion and the village of Arlam, but also improved his magical and physical abilities."

"With Beatrice's help, Y/N was able to learn more variations of his yang element powers. The blonde-haired girl also assisted in his small improvement in performance with his newfound authority."

"Knowing that his body wasn't in the best condition, Y/N started doing various physical exercises. Sometimes with the help of Akra, he could do heavier exercises and even improve his mana control."

"The time-devouring boy also encouraged Subaru to have at least some training with him. Aiming to improve his physique, but since Subaru's mana gate was too damaged, Y/N only managed to teach him how to channel his mana into a specific point, and a technique of its own. But only in a theoretical, not practical way."

"Y/N's relationships with the two maid girls only improved every day. Ram, after experience with the freezing cold caused by puck, created a kind of heat dependency towards the spirit contracting boy. Whenever she was a little cold or if she felt like it, Ram would most of the time hug Y/N, with the aim of feeling his warmth. As much as she denies it, she didn't do it just for the warmth."

"Rem and Y/N had a conversation about their relationship and how things would go from there. The blue-haired girl, knowing that her sister had some sort of attraction to Y/N, had a bit of an idea... Radical."

[Rem]: I know that Y/N-kun's beauty and charm is too much for any woman to resist... "Even my own sister...".

[Rem]: And I know a lot of women will realize how amazing you are, Y/N-kun. I would even find it strange if they didn't notice!

"Rem gives a few laughs at this, while Y/N's expression is covered in shadows."

[Rem] So... You have my permission to be with other girls, but... I have some conditions!

"The spirit contracting boy shudders at the girl's words."

[Rem]: First... I will be your first... Your first wife!

"Y/N gives a shocked expression, with beads of sweat running down his face."

[Rem]: Second... You will have to treat them all equally, never leaving any aside. They all have to really love you, not just a measly interest.

"He just nods slowly."

[Rem]: And third...

"Rem approaches Y/N and wraps her arms around his waist. She speaks close to the boy's ear."