Chapter 12

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

And satisfaction feels like a distant memory

And I can't help myself

All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"

~ R U Mine? (Arctic Monkeys)

SEORA POV

I was awakened by Lee Heeseung's alarm clock...it was 7a.m. and a little later than what time I usually woke up.

I tip-toed out of bed (more like a hole infested mattress) and headed to the restroom so that I could finish all my daily tasks before he awoke. Taking a bath while a boy waited for his turn was just weird to me.

Within half an hour, I was done, expecting Heeseung to be awake by now...but no. Boy could sleep through a storm.

"Heeseung...wake up!" I yelled, from across the room. He only turned to his side,

"Not now Mom..." He murmured as my cheeks warmed up. Mom? Seriously?

"HELLO? I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER! YOU'LL BE LATE TO CLASS FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

He woke up, startled as I laughed my lungs out. His hair was a perfect home for birds now.

"Oh my god! What's the time?"

"7:30"

"Oh phew...I thought it was like 9 or something."

I shook my head in disbelief, "You wake up that late?"

"When I miss the alarm...yes."

I threw a smirk in his direction,

"I'm already done getting ready, the bathroom's yours now."

"Hang on...what? How the hell-"

I shrugged, "Get used to it Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung trudged towards the bathroom while I sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Apart from my friends, I only checked a few other accounts. @astroboi_01 being one of them.

Yes! He had posted!

I stared at the picture, completely mesmerized by the alignment of the stars...cassiopeia again! How beautiful!

Unknown to me, Heeseung was back from his shower already. He took barely twenty minutes!

"What's that?" He asked, pointing at my phone, surprised.

I was startled, "You can't just sneak at others phones! Where's my privacy?"

Heeseung sat on the floor with a pout and looked up at me with his big doe eyes,